Post: When adding saves please put if the game is disc or downloaded version
08-06-2017, 04:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's so annoying finding saves and then downloading them all and not working because it's either a disc version of the game or download, I buy all my games digitally and it's frustrating when people don't post it on the thread
08-06-2017, 05:28 PM #11
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Le
I download all EU saves, I downloaded Dragon Ball Xenoverse save and it said please install this application and also for Rocket League

I suggest copying one of your saves onto your USB and see what the CUSA code is.
08-06-2017, 05:56 PM #12
Originally posted by Le
It's so annoying finding saves and then downloading them all and not working because it's either a disc version of the game or download, I buy all my games digitally and it's frustrating when people don't post it on the thread

Type the game into google, then look for GameFAQ

once you get the link it be like this You must login or register to view this content.

Add this to it You must login or register to view this content. /data

Tell you the region code for all games.
08-06-2017, 06:04 PM #13
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Or simply look at your disk / case and it tells you your CUSA Code.... not difficult to find out what version of the game you have... not trying to sound rude.

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

ArmChairWarrior
08-07-2017, 04:56 AM #14
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Or simply look at your disk / case and it tells you your CUSA Code.... not difficult to find out what version of the game you have... not trying to sound rude.

Yeah.dont be lazy.its easy you can just check your save data

The following 2 users say thank you to shahreyz83 for this useful post:

FallenSoldier, RageSoul51
08-07-2017, 07:53 AM #15
djgringoboy2003
Do a barrel roll!
Why don't you lead by example? Or just carry on leaching other peoples hard work and effort then demanding that life me made even easier for yourself.
In all of these saves that you have downloaded only to find out it's the wrong version have you ever posted back in the thread to let other people know what version it is?

The following 3 users say thank you to djgringoboy2003 for this useful post:

absolo, PSNTROPHYHUNTER, FallenSoldier
08-07-2017, 02:34 PM #16
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by djgringoboy2003 View Post
Why don't you lead by example? Or just carry on leaching other peoples hard work and effort then demanding that life me made even easier for yourself.
In all of these saves that you have downloaded only to find out it's the wrong version have you ever posted back in the thread to let other people know what version it is?

Couldn't have said it better myself.
10-04-2017, 01:35 PM #17
ycheah
I am error
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Well you guys don't have to be so dickish about it.
I guess this thread was just started to set a standard for the good work the uploaders are doing with the saves.

Originally posted by shahreyz83 View Post
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post

Yeah.dont be lazy.its easy you can just check your save data

In the very first post le gamertag stated that only downloadable games are being bought so there are no gamecases to look at
These various different CUSA nonsense is ridiculous anyways.

It just takes a couple characters extra when starting a thread. That's all there is to it.
10-04-2017, 01:50 PM #18
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God

I like the people who bitch when they haven't contributed any save sets to this site and just leech :(
10-04-2017, 04:42 PM #19
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
I like the people who bitch when they haven't contributed any save sets to this site and just leech :(

Some time happens :/
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo