Post: The Last of Us Remastered Re-Regioned Saveset [CUSA00556]
08-29-2017, 09:37 AM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-25-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: title

The following 68 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_AAB_, 66GraF66, Akusura, AleMura7--, alienware, allenzang, Allicks, AndreyDelton, antony_1983, bab1970, Ben-090885, bobsandbag, boss7, braindead, captainftw, chriz, Clever, Cloud, derba_mounty, Dimitri2001, donald288879, Dr Salem, Emptyx7, Faisal_1, fractured goat, goldberg-st3, hajwel, Herrkulez, hotboyx4, ignored467, leonkassidy, MacadamCowboy, Magneto97, Major Meat Bone, MaXxOn, migale, mnga13, Nekh6z, neomax1986, njuminel, Notaru, pheliz, Pink, powerade73, Predator1959, ps4--, Salkair, Savegoddaddy, scorpion18, sonideepak1, starkweather-, stenterello, SuperTiger, TCICT, ThatEpicSomeone, thomasdunford2001, Tirry, turkishairboy, videogbg, Vijay-R, WaledAlalsheikh, walkmoon, Wosley, xenon21tk, xLew--, xSOADx, yasserJ_, ycheah
03-19-2020, 09:24 PM #137
I assume there is no way for multiplayer ones?
05-11-2020, 05:44 PM #138
man i've a problem. when I load the profile, statistics are changed except for collectibles, set to 0, all collectibles. so the trophy doesn't pop. any ideas?
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
05-26-2020, 02:05 AM #139
Originally posted by Magikarp1114 View Post
Hi!

Since some people have issues with collectibles trophies I've achieved them legitemately today.

Here you can find my first contibution to this comunity:

Also, maybe you can manage to pop other collectibles related trophies (like comics), by getting the last artifact. Please, let us know if something else pops.

xTheSolutionNOT, If you don't mind, I think that if these saves work you could add them to your first post. That way it would be easier for others to have all of them in one single post.

Thanks from 2020

The following user thanked shoofgare for this useful post:

Merlin_wall
05-27-2020, 11:18 AM #140
i'm looking for a save for "I got this - Find all training manuals". is this useful?
05-27-2020, 12:20 PM #141
Originally posted by flaviuccio91 View Post
if you using the the platinum profile save eu of the last of us remastered and select chapter 6 you got it the trophy That's all I got

Which trophy are u talking about?
05-27-2020, 12:34 PM #142
Originally posted by Stamate View Post
Here is my save for Endure and survive and Look for the light https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=2dc42639cf
and I got this https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=d904c62e03
Just double click with the left button on your mouse on the file to download because my language is in bulgarian.
There is instructions for every save version 0556

You, my friend, are the BEST
06-24-2020, 01:51 PM #143
All save dades are the same rather leave it with set XD
08-02-2020, 06:18 AM #144
hi dude can you re-region them again please but without playing with save in your accountAwesome face
11-22-2020, 01:31 PM #145
It was all just lying there , not work
help me
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo