Post: The Last of Us Remastered Re-Regioned Saveset [CUSA00556]
08-29-2017, 09:37 AM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

and another re regioned saveset here.

i used this saves

so huge shout out goes to You must login or register to view this content. , You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. these guys createt the saves.

and last but not least , the biggest thx goes to You must login or register to view this content.. he created this nice tutorial You must login or register to view this content.

i named the folders after the trophys you can get and i put the instructions from the original thread into the saves. the only thing missing is the trophy for grounded+. no one has postet a save for it yet.

and i need help for the left behind saves. i couldn't re region them, because save wizard only recognizes save slot 1 from the left behind dlc. but the saves which where postetd are from saveslot 2-6. so someone have to load all the saves and safe every save into saveslot 1 and send them to me. caus i don't have the us version.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-25-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: title

The following 68 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_AAB_, 66GraF66, Akusura, AleMura7--, alienware, allenzang, Allicks, AndreyDelton, antony_1983, bab1970, Ben-090885, bobsandbag, boss7, braindead, captainftw, chriz, Clever, Cloud, derba_mounty, Dimitri2001, donald288879, Dr Salem, Emptyx7, Faisal_1, fractured goat, goldberg-st3, hajwel, Herrkulez, hotboyx4, ignored467, leonkassidy, MacadamCowboy, Magneto97, Major Meat Bone, MaXxOn, migale, mnga13, Nekh6z, neomax1986, njuminel, Notaru, pheliz, Pink, powerade73, Predator1959, ps4--, Salkair, Savegoddaddy, scorpion18, sonideepak1, starkweather-, stenterello, SuperTiger, TCICT, ThatEpicSomeone, thomasdunford2001, Tirry, turkishairboy, videogbg, Vijay-R, WaledAlalsheikh, walkmoon, Wosley, xenon21tk, xLew--, xSOADx, yasserJ_, ycheah
11-30-2017, 09:09 PM #74
Thank you for your hard work,i managed to unlock the following using your files:
-All Difficulties and Difficulties+ trophies,grounded + found it in another thread on this section.
-Let's gear up (craft every item)
-Everything we've been through (Fully upgrade Joel with supplements)
-For emergencies only (Fully upgrade all weapons)

As for the collectibles/artifacts/comics/conversation trophies i couldn't get them to unlock no matter what,also i noticed that when checking statistics it shows that the count is ZERO on all of them.
any help on this would be appreciated.

Update:A new playthrough focusing on collectibles and got the platinum.
Last edited by gowhawx ; 03-06-2018 at 02:25 PM.

The following user thanked gowhawx for this useful post:

kitaismith
03-06-2018, 02:04 PM #75
great work, thanks! Smile
06-18-2018, 09:10 AM #76
Originally posted by Magikarp1114 View Post
Hi!

Since some people have issues with collectibles trophies I've achieved them legitemately today.

Here you can find my first contibution to this comunity:

Also, maybe you can manage to pop other collectibles related trophies (like comics), by getting the last artifact. Please, let us know if something else pops.

xTheSolutionNOT, If you don't mind, I think that if these saves work you could add them to your first post. That way it would be easier for others to have all of them in one single post.

i resigned and load it in the game , everything os perfect but i cant get the collectibles trophies
is so annoying when i go to collectibles in the main menu it says ( 140 of 141 )
the only one missing is artifact in Lakeside mission ,, i did collect it and finished the mission but no trophies poped up
07-19-2018, 03:19 AM #77
dracula101
Little One
Originally posted by gowhawx View Post
Thank you for your hard work,i managed to unlock the following using your files:
-All Difficulties and Difficulties+ trophies,grounded + found it in another thread on this section.

As for the collectibles/artifacts/comics/conversation trophies i couldn't get them to unlock no matter what,also i noticed that when checking statistics it shows that the count is ZERO on all of them.

thats happend with nauty dog games

i cant get collector trophy like comics for example when i show the static says 0 comics

i have this problem in uncharted 4 lol becuse i re regoined the save without the profile

i dont know how fix it if any one know ??? :S
07-27-2018, 11:43 PM #78
MaXxOn
Gobble
Big THX for ur work and the saves!
11-03-2018, 01:12 PM #79
Dann
Rookie
For some reason, no matter what I do, which save I load.. even with the accompanying data file, I keep loading into the last part of the hospital with no collectibles whatsoever. What's going on?
01-09-2019, 05:18 PM #80
how do you reregion profile? it's not on the list.
02-24-2019, 09:48 PM #81
Originally posted by dracula101 View Post
Originally posted by gowhawx View Post

thats happend with nauty dog games

i cant get collector trophy like comics for example when i show the static says 0 comics

i have this problem in uncharted 4 lol becuse i re regoined the save without the profile

i dont know how fix it if any one know ??? :S

You find any solution ? i need profile save... i'm using the platinum save european version CUSA00556 profile from another thread but unlocked only this trophy "master of unlocking"... but i need the collectables..
Last edited by flaviuccio91 ; 02-24-2019 at 09:54 PM.
02-24-2019, 09:52 PM #82
if you using the the platinum profile save eu of the last of us remastered and select chapter 6 you got it the trophy That's all I got
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo