09-04-2017, 02:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recall someone ask for the platinum save for a game from this publisher so as I do most of the except the latest one I upload all of them here (not in separate threat):
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
2- You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
3- You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
4- You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
5- You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
6- You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
7- You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
8- You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
9- You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

So I start to make a save set for each game from the top and replace the links with the those (include the platinum save). I try to finish the saves really quick but I can't promise that, so bare with me Winky Winky
Lost Grimoires Stolen Kingdom Save Set Added
Last edited by carmania ; 12-21-2019 at 08:39 AM.

The following 36 users say thank you to carmania for this useful post:

abufhad, agnailton123, arionkuo, awesomw1, busterdawg69, chuchucha, clouzing, dasima10, Dershmoo, DMaRUAE, El-Bicho, fqowT, Gr8nizzz, HAGH, Half-A-Hash, hali10, InFlamez, jonjon22312, Karim98120, kazuhirahunt, Lloydgarmadon8, manabyte77, Mauri-Kanagawa-Christoffersen, Mr.gaming, ph14woozies, piperpetey7, RealResidentWeevil, rodrigovidal, snake69, stwowner, taker1990, TheBlackPec, woodchair12, Wosley, xGamerManX and 1 other user.
09-29-2017, 08:26 PM #29
tenkai57
Pokemon Trainer
trophy not pop is master colector
09-29-2017, 10:07 PM #30
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by carmania View Post
which one is it? I caught up with work this month and couldn't make the set for the others.

yup master collector
10-02-2017, 07:44 AM #31
Originally posted by tenkai57 View Post
trophy not pop is master colector

I thought the platinum save should do the trick for you. so it seems I need to make a save for that one too again. I upload the save tonight or maybe tomorrow.
10-02-2017, 04:29 PM #32
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by carmania View Post
I thought the platinum save should do the trick for you. so it seems I need to make a save for that one too again. I upload the save tonight or maybe tomorrow.

Nice man ! litterally the only trophy that is stopping me for the plat
10-04-2017, 09:50 AM #33
I Accidentally turn on my console and left it and it automatically updated to the 5.00. so I left the game till save wizard make an update to support firmware 5.00
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo