Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,136 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,036 other users.
02-18-2020, 05:01 PM #200
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by captainftw View Post
hello, who could re-regioned to EU this saveset ?

I have savewizard, i follow this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZroiDekiwns

But doesn't work..

Doesn't work with Kiwami. Something about the characters in the files, if I recall.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

captainftw
03-19-2020, 07:17 PM #201
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Here's my save for the Climax Battles trophy: You must login or register to view this content.

Just finish the final battle. Anyone with the saves for 100% completion and max Haruka rank would be greatly appreciated Smile.

This is a system save file for it's option not a data save file , can some one help me please for taking this trophy?

The following user thanked ali_warchild for this useful post:

Spcedead678
03-20-2020, 03:03 PM #202
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ali_warchild View Post
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Here's my save for the Climax Battles trophy: You must login or register to view this content.

Just finish the final battle. Anyone with the saves for 100% completion and max Haruka rank would be greatly appreciated Smile.

This is a system save file for it's option not a data save file , can some one help me please for taking this trophy?

That is where the Climax Battles are stored, for at least Kiwami and Zero. Not in the manual saves.
03-21-2020, 06:42 AM #203
I take my Platinum trophy . Thank you
04-30-2020, 08:57 AM #204
ugh I get so close on the climax battle and screw it up this is probably gonna be a bust platinum for me, thank you for the guide tho! I'm just lacking in skill
04-30-2020, 03:40 PM #205
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Kayla-Denton View Post
ugh I get so close on the climax battle and screw it up this is probably gonna be a bust platinum for me, thank you for the guide tho! I'm just lacking in skill

For the Kiwami battles -- I think I've written more about this elsewhere in comments -- I found the dodge-heat mechanic useful. A lot of people use Tiger Drop really well. I don't. I think the timing is too risky. Know that it's been a while since I've played Kiwami and I sometimes get the mechanics of the various Yakuza games mixed up. I once posted some of this info in either a Yak 0 or Yak Kiwami 2 thread where it doesn't apply. But I think it applies in Kiwami, almost positive of it. And it's how I got through the Climax Battles.

So the way you do a tiger drop, if I recall, is R1 and Triangle. The R1 is to lock onto the enemy, because Tiger Drop will only activate while locked on and when an enemy is charging (and close enough -- this is why I think the timing is risky, because a split second later they have hit you). It's a very strong heat action.

Here's what I prefer: Dodge around like crazy with the R1 button. You can also use the L1 button, but I prefer the R1 button unless there's a need to dodge to the left, like if I've dodged into a corner. As you're spamming dodge, you build up heat as you avoid enemy attacks. So doing this, you're both (1) avoiding enemy attacks, mostly avoiding damage, and (2) building heat. Then anytime you have enough heat, just spam a quick heat move. You don't have to put yourself in danger to do that. There are plenty of opportunities to just throw somebody's face into something with Triangle then go back to R1 dodging.

None of those heat moves are as strong as Tiger Drop, but you also don't have to get the timing right. You'll take some damage each fight of the Climax Battle, but in between fights you'll also heal a bit, I think 10 percent. Some fights might be more tricky for you than others. And since this method takes longer than the Tiger Drop method, it means there's also more room for just getting complacent (it takes about 40 minutes for the last Climax Battle doing this method). Every once in a while, you can accidentally hit a Tiger Drop, just because the dodge and lock-on button are the same, and this is the reason why I prefer R1 to L1 for the dodge-around-like-crazy button.

Hope that helps.
05-02-2020, 05:36 AM #206
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Took me about an hour, but worked like a charm first try doing this! thank you very much for the helpful tip

Platinum was achieved!

The following user thanked Kayla-Denton for this useful post:

aeneax
05-02-2020, 03:34 PM #207
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Kayla-Denton View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Took me about an hour, but worked like a charm first try doing this! thank you very much for the helpful tip

Platinum was achieved!

Sometimes the tortoise beats the hare. Glad it helped!
05-05-2020, 02:06 PM #208
Thank you!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo