Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,132 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,032 other users.
09-26-2017, 04:15 PM #38
SirMicolash
Little One
Mis-information
Last edited by SirMicolash ; 09-26-2017 at 09:23 PM.
09-26-2017, 04:55 PM #39
Originally posted by byacho View Post
The reason why the trophy does not pop for micolash should be due to the fact that he did not exit and re-enter the place after failing the request. It is only counted when you finish the request on the first try when Haruka specifically asked for it. That's why you need to re-enter the place to proc Haruka's request again. For those who actually did the entire trust gauge from start would had realised this issue. When you are testing the save data, kindly take this factor into consideration.

I will make a note in the instructions I will provide with the save.
09-26-2017, 04:56 PM #40
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
By the way im already send back haruka to serena then turn back with haruka to start new batting course still no trophy pop up.after i save to the phone booth in front of batting center then start back batting the trophy pop up.dont know which one put into consideration.but i think its safe to save the data n load it back first.imho..thanks a lot to you too byaco to materialised this kind of trophy and perfectionist trophy.its help a lot.thanks again mate

Micolash, I can personally confirm the save DOES work! As Byacho said, you never put any effort into this trophy or you'd already know if you fail, you have to exit and re-enter the building. You will automatically do what Haruka wants, you won't have to select anything. The profile save is only relevant for the Climax Battles. Stop spreading mis-information please.

The following user thanked manabyte77 for this useful post:

SirMicolash
09-26-2017, 09:09 PM #41
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Micolash, I can personally confirm the save DOES work! As Byacho said, you never put any effort into this trophy or you'd already know if you fail, you have to exit and re-enter the building. You will automatically do what Haruka wants, you won't have to select anything. The profile save is only relevant for the Climax Battles. Stop spreading mis-information please.

ohhh okay...im not put put any effort on this trophyNinja.yeah maybe i spread mis information.so sorry.
09-28-2017, 04:02 PM #42
Supergruick
Save Point
Hi everybody, my question will maybe sound noobish to you since I started to use WS lately so please excuse me.

I wanted to use the Climax Battle save, I re-signed it like I did for others save (I just finished the game in Legend Mode thx to you guys), it worked but when I don't see it on SW main screen (the cheat menu) while it's on my flash disk.

Do you think there is an issue because it's save number 99 (while every other saves I tried worked) ? Do you have any idea to make it appear (in fact I'm a EU player and I need to the save on Advance Mode to re-region it like I did with others) ?

Here is a screenshot so you can understand my issue (the save appears in re-sign menu but not in cheat menu where I need it to access Advance Mode) :

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Supergruick ; 09-28-2017 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Add screenshot
09-28-2017, 06:44 PM #43
Originally posted by Supergruick View Post
Hi everybody, my question will maybe sound noobish to you since I started to use WS lately so please excuse me.

I wanted to use the Climax Battle save, I re-signed it like I did for others save (I just finished the game in Legend Mode thx to you guys), it worked but when I don't see it on SW main screen (the cheat menu) while it's on my flash disk.

Do you think there is an issue because it's save number 99 (while every other saves I tried worked) ? Do you have any idea to make it appear (in fact I'm a EU player and I need to the save on Advance Mode to re-region it like I did with others) ?

Here is a screenshot so you can understand my issue (the save appears in re-sign menu but not in cheat menu where I need it to access Advance Mode) :

You must login or register to view this content.

The profile save does not show up in the cheats tab, but it resigns fine
09-28-2017, 07:08 PM #44
Supergruick
Save Point
Ikr but actualy as I tried to explain previously I really need it to show up to access Advance Mode in order to re-region it (like I did for Legend Mode, Perfectionist and Haruka's save following onyx001 guide on this forum), as long as I can't see it in "cheats" tab I can't extract HEX data to re-region it so I can't use it for EU version.

So I would like to know if there is a way to change save number from 99 to another (between 1 and 30 since it seems to be the maximum saves for this game) to see if it shows up and so I could re-region it ? Or may I ask you if you can provide this save with a good number ?
Last edited by Supergruick ; 09-28-2017 at 07:19 PM.
09-28-2017, 08:46 PM #45
Originally posted by Supergruick View Post
Ikr but actualy as I tried to explain previously I really need it to show up to access Advance Mode in order to re-region it (like I did for Legend Mode, Perfectionist and Haruka's save following onyx001 guide on this forum), as long as I can't see it in "cheats" tab I can't extract HEX data to re-region it so I can't use it for EU version.

So I would like to know if there is a way to change save number from 99 to another (between 1 and 30 since it seems to be the maximum saves for this game) to see if it shows up and so I could re-region it ? Or may I ask you if you can provide this save with a good number ?

Well pretty sure you can just rename the files then access advanced mode to re region. That's how another member did the yakuza zero profile
09-28-2017, 09:25 PM #46
Supergruick
Save Point
Originally posted by revengeofakuma View Post
Well pretty sure you can just rename the files then access advanced mode to re region. That's how another member did the yakuza zero profile

I guess you're talking about this post : You must login or register to view this content.

If so, I tried this method before I ask one this thread. I rename the both files from 99 and 99.bin to 05 and 05.bin. I can see the save in cheat tab but everytime I try to access Advance Mode I have the same error "There appears to be an issue with this PS4 save. Please delete it and copy it from your PS4 and try again."

I don't know what to do :s

Sorry to bother you :(
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo