10-07-2017, 02:35 AM #1
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's an Asia region(CUSA05682) save. Game version is 1.30. System version is 4.70.

Just load up the save. Both of the NG+ trophies would pop automatically. No need to do anything else.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-21-2020 at 02:51 PM. Reason: title

The following 10 users say thank you to Ichillmennbe for this useful post:

bigpipi999, Luiz77, Minamoto no Raikou, MrLibido, Oner13, sebycurv5, siba, SirMicolash, train, witlzx28
10-07-2017, 02:44 AM #2
SirMicolash
Little One
You are my man bro Ichillmenmbe!!👍🏻 may i add your PSN id bro?
10-07-2017, 03:10 AM #3
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
You are my man bro Ichillmenmbe!!���� may i add your PSN id bro?

May I ask, do you have a SaveEditor access?
10-07-2017, 03:18 AM #4
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
May I ask, do you have a SaveEditor access?

Yes mate
10-07-2017, 03:29 AM #5
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Yes mate

Have you tried changing the CUSA folder name to others so that you can mod save of different regions? The same game, but different regions.
10-07-2017, 03:55 AM #6
MrLibido
Do a barrel roll!
Have you tried changing the CUSA folder name to others so that you can mod save of different regions? The same game, but different regions.

That will not work, savewizard gonna throw error message saying something wrong with saves please recopy or something
10-07-2017, 03:55 AM #7
SirMicolash
Little One

Tbh im not try yet but i think its not possible to just change the cusa number only.
10-07-2017, 05:33 AM #8
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Tbh im not try yet but i think its not possible to just change the cusa number only.

I've heard that some HK version can be modded by SE if their folder name changed to JP version. So I think some US/EU might success.
10-07-2017, 12:59 PM #9
luix
Little One
I've heard that some HK version can be modded by SE if their folder name changed to JP version. So I think some US/EU might success.

this is because some games on the hk psn store are actually the japan version of the game, which has english language support. renaming folders doesn't work on SW and SE.

greets luix
10-07-2017, 06:10 PM #10
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by luix View Post
this is because some games on the hk psn store are actually the japan version of the game, which has english language support. renaming folders doesn't work on SW and SE.

greets luix

Their CUSA codes are different. Because if you don't change the folder name, SE won't recognize the saves.

Someone successfully modded some saves of CN region that SE only support JP region. So I just think some US/EU games might have the same situation.

But, just heard. Maybe it's not real or SE/SW have fixed it. I don't know. I just want to get YS VIII nightmare trophy in an easy way.Hammy
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo