10-30-2017, 10:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello to all NGU members. today I bring you a platinum save that will and should pop hard trophies if you play the first level of the first stage. please test the save and give me feedback. cheers
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

You must login or register to view this content.

it's my friend trophy list and he was 4 trophies short to get the platinum. just check the time stamp on the trophies.

Last edited by aeneax ; 11-21-2019 at 04:36 PM. Reason: title

The following 236 users say thank you to carmania for this useful post:

``,, *CHOW-CHOW*, 1233355, 95bits, Abbas-Ali-AL-Shaikh, Acroshot, AddShifter, aeneax, afyonks, ahrenity, AkumaNYC, AlanBlend37, Alexander1404, Alkiba, anon2010, anthonyfa, AntiFog, Bader505, Bassa, batman2412199, batofgotham, berserk2120, birka, Black_Kaiser, BlericCleast, Borf3aH, brand129, brsrk, cak619, Botty, camapoct, canterbury, chadders76, ChrisJunior01, christianrp, ckameron, Cloud, clown_collecteur, comer, Coro, CosmoConstant, darkdave, Darrenwelsh1, darthini, das_olli, dasima10, deadlysin, DefReaper, dez420mcl, dhdhdf, don_kleberus, doran usher, Dr.Dante, drigo1, dro.242, ebo7na, emailfalido321, emmanueltotti, exihasaz-2957, fade666, fairytales, faroosy66, Feivel, FISH1990, freewilly97, gazz666, Geek-_-Du64, gegepb, ggzhang, Ali D Killer, Gilouf, gledson, godden18, gohst99, Grumpy Old Men, GT96, GTA_Trevor, GubbiGun, H0wdy2019, hajwel, hali10, Hamed, Hanse, hassanxx, Herrica, Hitman 47, Holycookie, hyphesten, iambatman2019, Ichionidas, ignored467, IMAX, ImKnownAsJay, InFlamez, iRendes, issame, iwona23, jackie_k, Jacobboii, Jernej1982 and 136 other users.
11-02-2017, 06:38 PM #29
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Not possible, unless SaveWizard supports advanced mode for both regions one day.

EDIT: So is there anyone who could pop trophies with either of the saves? Did you manage, Wosley?

I player Stage 1 level 4 Stage 1 level 1 and Last Level of Stage 1 but nothing pops
11-02-2017, 06:38 PM #30
frez0r
Gym leader
Alright, I already figured so. Damn, that´s a pity, I don´t knowwhy it´s not working....
11-02-2017, 06:41 PM #31
Wosley
Alright, I already figured so. Damn, that´s a pity, I don´t knowwhy it´s not working....

Maybe if you beat the last level of the last stage ? it says a questionmark for me but it was to hard for me to complete even on normal :/
11-02-2017, 06:48 PM #32
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Maybe if you beat the last level of the last stage ? it says a questionmark for me but it was to hard for me to complete even on normal :/

Maybe, I haven´t tried yet, I will check on itmaybe later. Thanks for trying out anyways!
11-02-2017, 06:50 PM #33
Wosley
Maybe, I haven´t tried yet, I will check on itmaybe later. Thanks for trying out anyways!

Tried it a couple of times myself but im stuck in the beginning of the level at the third beam i have no idea how to pass it
11-02-2017, 07:13 PM #34
frez0r
Gym leader
Tried it a couple of times myself but im stuck in the beginning of the level at the third beam i have no idea how to pass it

Yeah I know, the later stages suck big time. Isee if I can force myself through that later. It´s strange though anyways, because the thread creator popped all these trophies on his friend´s account why doesn´t it work?
11-02-2017, 07:16 PM #35
Wosley
Yeah I know, the later stages suck big time. Isee if I can force myself through that later. It´s strange though anyways, because the thread creator popped all these trophies on his friend´s account why doesn´t it work?

Maybe he had the right save and did pop the trophies on his friends acc and then he made another save for it and uploaded that one i did look at the trophies on the save and it says everything is unlocked already so impossible to pop again (he must made a save 1 before everything for the save getting to work) so a save set more likely
11-02-2017, 07:50 PM #36
frez0r
Gym leader
Maybe he had the right save and did pop the trophies on his friends acc and then he made another save for it and uploaded that one i did look at the trophies on the save and it says everything is unlocked already so impossible to pop again (he must made a save 1 before everything for the save getting to work) so a save set more likely

Yes, maybe that´s what´s happened. Maybe he can upload another save or something. Still weird, the completion says 99%but nothing is missing according to the level select screen. I don´t get it.
11-02-2017, 07:55 PM #37
Wosley
Yes, maybe that´s what´s happened. Maybe he can upload another save or something. Still weird, the completion says 99%but nothing is missing according to the level select screen. I don´t get it.

Yup i saw that too but if you look at the trophies everything is already unlocked
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-02-2017 at 08:09 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo