11-07-2017, 06:44 AM #1
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This will be my third save contribution to this site. I hope to make more.. to pay back those I have used.

DLC complete 6 total saves here. The game limits to 5 saves per game so this is split up into 2 sets.

Mediafire : You must login or register to view this content.
Mediafire : You must login or register to view this content.

Just load the particular save form the load game list

Manual Save - 43:42:48 || lv 52
Took the Shaman's Path (First Story Mission)
First Spear Modification (open inventory and modify spear with modification)
5 Dismount Strikes (2 more)
All Control Towers disabled (4 more, 1 in mission / 3 in purple area on map)
All Pigments found (1 more in mission, after climbing down ladder head to the back before climbing up the wall)
All Animal Figurines found (1 More in mission, after solving last puzzle for Ourea. before exiting the building on a table)
First Bluegleam Trade (can do immediately by going to any trader)

Manual save - 44:36:46 || lv 53
Won the Werak Challenge (You must complete the last bit of the mission & it is timed [super easy])

Manual save - 44:56:05 || lv 54
Completed the Second Expedition (Play mission, trophy should unlock when you get to the coldren)

Manual save - 45:45:36 || lv 54
Conquered the Mountain (Speak to Aratak to complete quest // quick and easy)
All Frozen Wilds Skills (Buy last skill)
5 Dismount Strikes (2 more)

Manual save - 47:34:38|| lv 56
Killed 6 Fireclaws (complete out of the forge errand -- need all 5)
Killed 15 Scorchers (should be about 5ish left)
Killed 10 Frostclaws (should be only a 1 left)
Drained the Flood (complete remaining waterlogged mission)
Won Ikrie's Challenge -- simply complete the challenge easy to get gold

The save below is in the second save set!

Manual save - 50:06:41 || Lv 59
All Activities completed (Turn in last challenge)
Reached Level 60 (super close)
Fully Improved Weapons -- (Complete forgefire)
All Quests completed -- (Complete forgefire)
Repaired: Strider, Grazer, Sawtooth, Glinthawk (Just override one more hit it and repair it)
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-17-2018 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Save set complete // Updated Links

The following 44 users say thank you to xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

*Ren*, abekhiti5, Anax2xtc, Anselmo Ricci, Apollinaire, Ashoka_Tano, basharsky88, BASIA2001, bengaltigerdzr, cazul765, Cloud, Cobra_Commander, DuffyDuck, Elu51ve_E, faro123, FatherComstock, fenicce, Gygz, igors, Jaydogg14, Jhon182, Kiyarashkmn, leicabogdan, Leonrpg, leotruong, LKG001, Mago de Oz, Makec, mark1, milito0022, Nathaniel, nofire102, Pink, Pitpossum, ramyar9393, sanwar123, shemssharp, Tan-Adam-Lucker, TheBlackPec, wolfhunter777, Wosley, ycheah, zebbidy, Zekahn
09-14-2018, 08:37 AM #38
Is anyone able to re region to US?
11-16-2018, 06:26 PM #39
thanks for saveset ddnt have 1 problem everything worked as you said nice one
12-17-2018, 01:32 PM #40
Manual save - 50:06:41 || Lv 59
"All Activities completed (Turn in last challenge)
Reached Level 60 (super close)
Fully Improved Weapons -- (Complete forgefire)
All Quests completed -- (Complete forgefire)
Repaired: Strider, Grazer, Sawtooth, Glinthawk (Just override one more hit it and repair it)"

Exactly what save is this? Thank you! Upside Down Happy

Edit: Found! it's Autosave 4
Last edited by Anselmo Ricci ; 12-17-2018 at 06:55 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Anselmo Ricci for this useful post:

malptm, Nyandere
07-06-2019, 07:30 AM #41
I've checked this Version and I can confirm, that this Save does not work with CUSA 10211. It is the Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition EU. It is pretty strange, because I tried the NG+ Save from the other Thread ( which seems to be CUSA 01021 ) but this one worked like a charm.

You must login or register to view this content.

Has anyone re regioned this one? Would be awesome I had a trophy bug once i played this legit and now I'm stucked on 98% -.-
07-06-2019, 01:06 PM #42
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
I've checked this Version and I can confirm, that this Save does not work with CUSA 10211. It is the Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition EU. It is pretty strange, because I tried the NG+ Save from the other Thread ( which seems to be CUSA 01021 ) but this one worked like a charm.

Has anyone re regioned this one? Would be awesome I had a trophy bug once i played this legit and now I'm stucked on 98% -.-

Just to clarify, the CUSA10211 thread's save worked for you but not this thread's save, correct?

I wouldn't think CUSA07320 would work for you without re-regioning the save if you have CUSA10211, the Complete Edition. Doesn't matter if they're both EU saves. If the CUSA is different from yours then your game won't read the save. If I recall the Complete Edition had a different CUSA than the vanilla game in every region.

EDIT: Okay, just saw your post in the other thread. You have the vanilla version, but the vanilla version CUSA doesn't work for you and the Complete CUSA does? If I'm understanding that correctly than that's odd. My best guess would be it has something to do with the save file structure being updated with the game's later patches which are included on the disc (along with the DLC) for the Complete Edition.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-06-2019 at 01:10 PM.
07-06-2019, 02:34 PM #43
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Just to clarify, the CUSA10211 thread's save worked for you but not this thread's save, correct?

I wouldn't think CUSA07320 would work for you without re-regioning the save if you have CUSA10211, the Complete Edition. Doesn't matter if they're both EU saves. If the CUSA is different from yours then your game won't read the save. If I recall the Complete Edition had a different CUSA than the vanilla game in every region.

EDIT: Okay, just saw your post in the other thread. You have the vanilla version, but the vanilla version CUSA doesn't work for you and the Complete CUSA does? If I'm understanding that correctly than that's odd. My best guess would be it has something to do with the save file structure being updated with the game's later patches which are included on the disc (along with the DLC) for the Complete Edition.

Cheers,

yes, you are correct. It definitely has another CUSA and the NG+ save worked perfectly. But all the saves of this post do not work. I can resign them, I see them on my PS4 but they appear in a different folder and once i start the game i do have to start all over. It definitelydoes not work. It is really really strange. Haven't had something like that before.

CUSA 07320 seems to be the EU digital version.

You really think it might be because of the update? Maybe i install it again without it. Gonna check that out.

Is it possible to resign the CUSA 07320 from this thread here into another CUSA ( 01021 for example ) ?

I'm new to the business but want to understand the whole Advanced Mode thing. Been into it and tried around with The Evil Within but as I've read in several posts it's not always possible. Am I right?

It really sucks that the list is on 98% and only trophy is missing -.- Do not want to start from scratch because of this.
Last edited by Nathaniel ; 07-06-2019 at 02:35 PM.
07-07-2019, 01:06 PM #44
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Actually, let's start over. The CUSA information is listed strangely and when I saw yesterday the listings for the Complete Edition, I missed that the 01021 is also listed as the general regional number for the AU region. It looks like The Complete Edition has separate CUSA numbers for vanilla/Complete in every region except AU, and I'm not sure about AS which isn't listed but AU and AS often share CUSA numbers. Either way, a region as big as "EU" is often misleading because there could be any number of reasons why your locality has a CUSA particular to it. It could be that although you're EU for some purposes you're AU/AS for other purposes, depending on the game.

Whatever the case, try re-regioning a save here to the region that works, hopefully a save for the 1 elusive trophy you need. If the save loads up you know what the issue is. I'll throw in a link to the Re-Regioning Tutorial in case you haven't seen it. Note that there's a link in there to a thread where people can make requests for saves to be re-regioned, but I'd obviously recommend trying yourself first. And you're right, it's not always possible, either re-regioning or Advanced Mode. Save Wizard does not have cheats for every game, although you can resign any PS4 game. Not every game that DOES have cheats has Advanced Mode although quite a lot do. And while Advanced Mode is needed to re-region, even then you might not be able to re-region, for reasons ranging from file sizes being too large to symbols being too "odd" for SW.

Before you do anything with your saves OR a patch I'd back up your saves, just in case. But since you mentioned installed the game again without the patch: You'd have a hard time getting the saves here to work on a previous patch of the game. Saves usually only work with either the patch they're made on OR a later patch. With most games with complicated save files you can't take a save made on 1.10 and then try to get it to play on version 1.00 of the game. You'd need to know the exact patch these saves were made on and then downgrade the patch of HZD you're playing to that patch (downgrading patches can be done if you're interested - it's discussed most often with Final Fantasy XV since without doing this, two separate lists of DLC trophies cannot be obtained - but again here you'd need to know the exact patch of HZD and there have been a LOT of patches so you'd be uninstalling and reinstalling the game a ton of times if trying to get it right through trial and error).

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Nathaniel
07-07-2019, 01:30 PM #45

Great explanation, makes totally sense. Thank you for the tutorial link i gonna take a look at it and will try to re region this save into my CUSA version maybe it works. Should not be too hard :-)

If it works I will upload the Save here.

The following user thanked Nathaniel for this useful post:

aeneax
07-07-2019, 01:34 PM #46
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Great explanation, makes totally sense. Thank you for the tutorial link i gonna take a look at it and will try to re region this save into my CUSA version maybe it works. Should not be too hard :-)

If it works I will upload the Save here.

That would be a helpful contribution; thanks.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo