11-07-2017, 06:44 AM #1
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This will be my third save contribution to this site. I hope to make more.. to pay back those I have used.

DLC complete 6 total saves here. The game limits to 5 saves per game so this is split up into 2 sets.

Mediafire : You must login or register to view this content.
Mediafire : You must login or register to view this content.

Just load the particular save form the load game list

Manual Save - 43:42:48 || lv 52
Took the Shaman's Path (First Story Mission)
First Spear Modification (open inventory and modify spear with modification)
5 Dismount Strikes (2 more)
All Control Towers disabled (4 more, 1 in mission / 3 in purple area on map)
All Pigments found (1 more in mission, after climbing down ladder head to the back before climbing up the wall)
All Animal Figurines found (1 More in mission, after solving last puzzle for Ourea. before exiting the building on a table)
First Bluegleam Trade (can do immediately by going to any trader)

Manual save - 44:36:46 || lv 53
Won the Werak Challenge (You must complete the last bit of the mission & it is timed [super easy])

Manual save - 44:56:05 || lv 54
Completed the Second Expedition (Play mission, trophy should unlock when you get to the coldren)

Manual save - 45:45:36 || lv 54
Conquered the Mountain (Speak to Aratak to complete quest // quick and easy)
All Frozen Wilds Skills (Buy last skill)
5 Dismount Strikes (2 more)

Manual save - 47:34:38|| lv 56
Killed 6 Fireclaws (complete out of the forge errand -- need all 5)
Killed 15 Scorchers (should be about 5ish left)
Killed 10 Frostclaws (should be only a 1 left)
Drained the Flood (complete remaining waterlogged mission)
Won Ikrie's Challenge -- simply complete the challenge easy to get gold

The save below is in the second save set!

Manual save - 50:06:41 || Lv 59
All Activities completed (Turn in last challenge)
Reached Level 60 (super close)
Fully Improved Weapons -- (Complete forgefire)
All Quests completed -- (Complete forgefire)
Repaired: Strider, Grazer, Sawtooth, Glinthawk (Just override one more hit it and repair it)
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-17-2018 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Save set complete // Updated Links

The following 44 users say thank you to xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

*Ren*, abekhiti5, Anax2xtc, Anselmo Ricci, Apollinaire, Ashoka_Tano, basharsky88, BASIA2001, bengaltigerdzr, cazul765, Cloud, Cobra_Commander, DuffyDuck, Elu51ve_E, faro123, FatherComstock, fenicce, Gygz, igors, Jaydogg14, Jhon182, Kiyarashkmn, leicabogdan, Leonrpg, leotruong, LKG001, Mago de Oz, Makec, mark1, milito0022, Nathaniel, nofire102, Pink, Pitpossum, ramyar9393, sanwar123, shemssharp, Tan-Adam-Lucker, TheBlackPec, wolfhunter777, Wosley, ycheah, zebbidy, Zekahn
07-07-2019, 02:40 PM #47
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

So will the Frozen wild DLC work with base game CUSA07320 - becouse this is my region base game?
07-08-2019, 12:52 PM #48
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post

Great explanation, makes totally sense. Thank you for the tutorial link i gonna take a look at it and will try to re region this save into my CUSA version maybe it works. Should not be too hard :-)

If it works I will upload the Save here.

Can't believe I didn't think of this before, but a very quick way to confirm the specific CUSA your own game is is to look at the CUSA folders of your own game saves. Just copy your own saves to a USB stick and look at them on a PC. The CUSA number is the exact one you need. I must be losing my mind to let this one slip.

Originally posted by klycik View Post

So will the Frozen wild DLC work with base game CUSA07320 - becouse this is my region base game?

Do you mean saves for the DLC, like in this thread? Otherwise I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

As long as your CUSA is 07320 then the saves in this thread should work with your game unless there's another issue. I haven't used or tested them myself, am not EU, have not scrolled back too far on the thread's pages to see if there are a ton of reports saying it doesn't work, etc., but if the thread's been open for 6 pages then I assume they're valid saves that people have used. DLC or not, CUSA would not change since that's tied to the specific game itself as seen from your PS4 home screen.
08-11-2019, 09:30 AM #49
If anyone still need CUSA01021 saves for the DLC, i'll upload the saves. And thanks to the xXREDXIIIXx for posting such saves.

The following user thanked Navneet for this useful post:

juafe27
09-04-2019, 02:06 PM #50
I'm from German. I Have CUSA01021 the Ordner 07320 not Work! The First Topic have no Download with CUSA01021 .
Wo bekomme ich den Save her, der auch auf CUSA01021 funktioniert?
Last edited by DrDoom1980 ; 09-04-2019 at 02:07 PM.
09-04-2019, 02:15 PM #51
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by DrDoom1980 View Post
I'm from German. I Have CUSA01021 the Ordner 07320 not Work! The First Topic have no Download with CUSA01021 .

Here are some:

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 09-04-2019 at 02:17 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

DrDoom1980, juafe27
09-26-2019, 12:45 AM #52
Originally posted by Navneet View Post
If anyone still need CUSA01021 saves for the DLC, i'll upload the saves. And thanks to the xXREDXIIIXx for posting such saves.

i do
11-05-2019, 06:11 AM #53
love uuuuuu
01-05-2020, 08:38 AM #54
Originally posted by Navneet View Post

I still need it too.. thank you
01-16-2020, 07:07 AM #55
Originally posted by DrDoom1980 View Post

Here are some:

Thank you for all the Links and it work really fine.
Btw, I wanna ask a favour., Can you also share and upload your game saved in "Blazing Suns at All Grounds"? please.
I'm having a hard time in getting it and that's the only trophy I only need for Platinum., please help
Thank you - looking forward for you reply or upload.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo