Post: Need For Speed: Payback - Semi Save Set [CUSA05986]
11-12-2017, 02:37 AM #1
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Hey Guys it's me again bringing you the start of my Need for speed save set.

The Disc and Digital versions (for the UK at least) are the same.

You must login or register to view this content.

Currently in folder:

1. The Mogul, All In, Does Not Obey
2. Hope and Glory, Outlaws on the Rise, Tech Mate, Carbon Cartel, Under the Hood
3. La Catrina, Udo Roth, Comeback is Real
4. We Got this
5. Big Sister, Underground Soldier
6. I Fought the Law
7. Gallo Rivera, Faith Jones, Aki Kimura
8. Double or Nothing
9. Natalia Nova, Mitko Vasilev, Holtzman, Super Cars for Breakfast, Cover Stars, The Artist, One Mans Trash, Scrappy Racer
10. Another Man's Treasure, Against All Odds, Who Runs this Town, Wherever I May Roam, Driving the Incredible
11. Top Dog
12. You've Got the Need, Flat-Out, Sideways Style
13. Aces High, Active Lifestyle

*Loading any of the saves will automatically unlock: [Training Wheels Off]
"untested** lading of save 12/13 may automatically unlock [Top Dog] trophy

Instructions for trophies can be found in the folders.

I do believe this is all the save that can be assisted with so good luck.
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-09-2019 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Complete

The following 145 users say thank you to xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

66GraF66, 750z, Ac1dmonk3y, ado53, ajsking, Akeemi14, aksa2014, Akx, al3zeef2020, aleksey7771996, ali_warchild, Alkiba, Angut84, Atreus100, AvantGardeXXI, bang4stylez, Barbaris, BASIA2001, Berhane, BerserkerKwt, Big_Buddha, bitns, Bomber2550, boooooo, boulou, BuzzD_RaveR, Botty, carmania, clint_zablan, Cloud, CodClassic, ColdHearted, creamminal, danger-20, Dante-Grape, dasima10, Days gone, dazemerson1972, dirtytone, Dr Salem, ehdqkr, ElenaDrake, emadaldeen, Evilnessmod, FatherComstock, Fattoni123, finalhearts88, Freeman1566, frez0r, gaz666, Ali D Killer, Ghost_Leader_59_, gucciem, Guilty37, Hamster-X, Harro500, hess47, homerj92, HUYI82, idcanymorejk33, igors, Infuso, iRideBikes:), iury000, jatofity, Jerem92i, joevice, JustAName1337, kabar122, kaka2, KaLvaDoreS, kiki1941, klaus1003, Landau, leping, LHMXOX, lolik, Luismacedo, Maetrik, Magniaktik, Mago de Oz, Major Meat Bone, Makec, Mamaboy123, manabyte77, marcel, mark1, MasterChief8, meier88, mejo-07, Mic1987, milakjakub, Mitch94, mnga13, Modded_GEN, MrRieper1225, mylife21, Nathaniel, nmoom, nofire102 and 45 other users.
11-20-2017, 12:45 AM #29
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Which save(s) would it be best to maximise on the trophies titled "hyperspeed = hit 240 mph" and "1500 bhp easy = Win a race in the Koenigsegg Regera without damaging it" ? Is there a save in here that already has the Koenigsegg Regera or lots of cash in it to buy it?

Not sure what save I brought the Koenigsegg Regera on but save 13 will be fine. I recommend doing the race located north of the map, think its called Race to the city or something like that, its basically race down a highway and then into the city ending on a bridge- go as fast as you can on the highway then you can literally crawl through the city area they will never catch you. that's where I got both trophies.
Last edited by xXREDXIIIXx ; 11-20-2017 at 12:51 AM.

The following user thanked xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
11-20-2017, 05:59 AM #30
Originally posted by xXREDXIIIXx View Post
Not sure what save I brought the Koenigsegg Regera on but save 13 will be fine. I recommend doing the race located north of the map, think its called Race to the city or something like that, its basically race down a highway and then into the city ending on a bridge- go as fast as you can on the highway then you can literally crawl through the city area they will never catch you. that's where I got both trophies.

I May sound stupid but do you guys hacked your save file or you all guys grinded to buy a koensigg completed the game 10 days ago as i bought the deluxe edition, left with only 5 cars fully upgraded M5 (Race), DODGE VIPER (DRAG) for tyler, M4 GTS (RUNNER) for Miller, BMW X6 (off road) & Nissan 350z (DRIFT, deluxe dlc) for MAC but one thing though BMW M5 rocks.

Waiting for a save editor with cash cheat to start a new game again hope save wizard add it quickly.
11-20-2017, 06:20 AM #31
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by balukbc1989 View Post
I May sound stupid but do you guys hacked your save file or you all guys grinded to buy a koensigg completed the game 10 days ago as i bought the deluxe edition, left with only 5 cars fully upgraded M5 (Race), DODGE VIPER (DRAG) for tyler, M4 GTS (RUNNER) for Miller, BMW X6 (off road) & Nissan 350z (DRIFT, deluxe dlc) for MAC but one thing though BMW M5 rocks.

Waiting for a save editor with cash cheat to start a new game again hope save wizard add it quickly.

No, I didn't hack my save, it is 100% legit, I didn't need to grind that much due to completing all events, collectables and opening the gift box things - they give you XP and Cash. So I was pretty flush for money and parts

Just to note the whole game took me about 40hrs.

I feel save wizard is too slow at adding games to their DB. do they only add games that have cheats?
11-20-2017, 06:54 AM #32
No, I didn't hack my save, it is 100% legit, I didn't need to grind that much due to completing all events, collectables and opening the gift box things - they give you XP and Cash. So I was pretty flush for money and parts

Just to note the whole game took me about 40hrs.

I feel save wizard is too slow at adding games to their DB. do they only add games that have cheats?

That's cool just 40hrs to complete all events actually it took like 32hrs just to complete main events let alone other green colour events. My fear is that they won't add Need for speed payback as they never added any NFS game like RIVALS before despite being offline and as the game have microtransactions by blood sucking EA for parts and money i doubt they would add NFS payback. Even server sided NFS 2015 has deluxe edition dlc glitch to make money but this game have none.
Last edited by balukbc1989 ; 11-20-2017 at 06:56 AM.
11-20-2017, 04:52 PM #33
Do u have a region US? CUSA05999
11-20-2017, 05:02 PM #34
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by x View Post
Do u have a region US? CUSA05999

I’m working on a save for US. It’s gonna take me time, but since save wizard released cheats this morning it’ll save quite a bit of time grinding.
11-20-2017, 05:07 PM #35
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
I’m working on a save for US. It’s gonna take me time, but since save wizard released cheats this morning it’ll save quite a bit of time grinding.

i will pay for the game saved, send me message
11-20-2017, 05:53 PM #36
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post

Lucky bugger :p
11-20-2017, 05:56 PM #37
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Lucky bugger :p

So grateful lol grinding, money , exp, and tokens is painful
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo