Post: Need For Speed: Payback - Semi Save Set [CUSA05986]
11-12-2017, 02:37 AM #1
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Hey Guys it's me again bringing you the start of my Need for speed save set.

The Disc and Digital versions (for the UK at least) are the same.

You must login or register to view this content.

Currently in folder:

1. The Mogul, All In, Does Not Obey
2. Hope and Glory, Outlaws on the Rise, Tech Mate, Carbon Cartel, Under the Hood
3. La Catrina, Udo Roth, Comeback is Real
4. We Got this
5. Big Sister, Underground Soldier
6. I Fought the Law
7. Gallo Rivera, Faith Jones, Aki Kimura
8. Double or Nothing
9. Natalia Nova, Mitko Vasilev, Holtzman, Super Cars for Breakfast, Cover Stars, The Artist, One Mans Trash, Scrappy Racer
10. Another Man's Treasure, Against All Odds, Who Runs this Town, Wherever I May Roam, Driving the Incredible
11. Top Dog
12. You've Got the Need, Flat-Out, Sideways Style
13. Aces High, Active Lifestyle

*Loading any of the saves will automatically unlock: [Training Wheels Off]
"untested** lading of save 12/13 may automatically unlock [Top Dog] trophy

Instructions for trophies can be found in the folders.

I do believe this is all the save that can be assisted with so good luck.
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-09-2019 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Complete

The following 145 users say thank you to xXREDXIIIXx for this useful post:

66GraF66, 750z, Ac1dmonk3y, ado53, ajsking, Akeemi14, aksa2014, Akx, al3zeef2020, aleksey7771996, ali_warchild, Alkiba, Angut84, Atreus100, AvantGardeXXI, bang4stylez, Barbaris, BASIA2001, Berhane, BerserkerKwt, Big_Buddha, bitns, Bomber2550, boooooo, boulou, BuzzD_RaveR, Botty, carmania, clint_zablan, Cloud, CodClassic, ColdHearted, creamminal, danger-20, Dante-Grape, dasima10, Days gone, dazemerson1972, dirtytone, Dr Salem, ehdqkr, ElenaDrake, emadaldeen, Evilnessmod, FatherComstock, Fattoni123, finalhearts88, Freeman1566, frez0r, gaz666, Ali D Killer, Ghost_Leader_59_, gucciem, Guilty37, Hamster-X, Harro500, hess47, homerj92, HUYI82, idcanymorejk33, igors, Infuso, iRideBikes:), iury000, jatofity, Jerem92i, joevice, JustAName1337, kabar122, kaka2, KaLvaDoreS, kiki1941, klaus1003, Landau, leping, LHMXOX, lolik, Luismacedo, Maetrik, Magniaktik, Mago de Oz, Major Meat Bone, Makec, Mamaboy123, manabyte77, marcel, mark1, MasterChief8, meier88, mejo-07, Mic1987, milakjakub, Mitch94, mnga13, Modded_GEN, MrRieper1225, mylife21, Nathaniel, nmoom, nofire102 and 45 other users.
11-20-2017, 09:18 PM #38
sajman777
Little One
Originally posted by xXREDXIIIXx View Post
Not sure what save I brought the Koenigsegg Regera on but save 13 will be fine. I recommend doing the race located north of the map, think its called Race to the city or something like that, its basically race down a highway and then into the city ending on a bridge- go as fast as you can on the highway then you can literally crawl through the city area they will never catch you. that's where I got both trophies.

Hey mate feel free to add this in your trophy description; so in save file 10 you can also get the following trophies after you finish the outlaws rush:

- Hyperspeed (After beating the outlaws rush use the money to buy Koenigsegg Regera and find a straight strip of road to reach 240 mph to get this trophy).
- 1500 bhp… Easy (After beating the outlaws rush use the money to buy Koenigsegg Regera and go to the Midnight Run event and win the race without hitting anything [signs are fine].

These both popped for me on a dummy and my main account, also they may take a few seconds for the trophy to pop so just be patient. Thanks again for the saves! I haven't had a chance to test save file 13 but I will today and get back to you if it is quicker to do it in there or in save file 10.
11-20-2017, 09:48 PM #39
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Hey mate feel free to add this in your trophy description; so in save file 10 you can also get the following trophies after you finish the outlaws rush:

- Hyperspeed (After beating the outlaws rush use the money to buy Koenigsegg Regera and find a straight strip of road to reach 240 mph to get this trophy).
- 1500 bhp… Easy (After beating the outlaws rush use the money to buy Koenigsegg Regera and go to the Midnight Run event and win the race without hitting anything [signs are fine].

These both popped for me on a dummy and my main account, also they may take a few seconds for the trophy to pop so just be patient. Thanks again for the saves! I haven't had a chance to test save file 13 but I will today and get back to you if it is quicker to do it in there or in save file 10.

Well I have the regera on save 12/13 so defo quicker there Winky Winky but thanks for testing.
11-20-2017, 10:10 PM #40
sajman777
Little One
Originally posted by xXREDXIIIXx View Post
Well I have the regera on save 12/13 so defo quicker there Winky Winky but thanks for testing.

Awesome, even better lol.
11-22-2017, 08:40 PM #41
Nico Mangin
Save Point
Hi ! Do you have save for coin trophy ?
11-22-2017, 09:43 PM #42
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Nico
Hi ! Do you have save for coin trophy ?

Coin trophy? Do you mean gambler chips? It's the 1st save.....
11-22-2017, 09:44 PM #43
Nico Mangin
Save Point
Yes sorry i've found it, Sorry for french the name is ''Banco'' an not ''all in''

Very thx for your work !
11-22-2017, 10:48 PM #44
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Nico
Yes sorry i've found it, Sorry for french the name is ''Banco'' an not ''all in''

Very thx for your work !

Your welcome
11-29-2017, 09:14 PM #45
radgan
Gobble
Thank you so much!
12-22-2017, 08:42 PM #46
EU disk or Digital?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo