Post: Knack - King of Adventure & Crystal Relic Master Trophies [CUSA00068]
12-19-2017, 02:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's 2 saves i made for 4 trophies that don't pop with the platinum save. Hopefully this will help people out.

Simply re-sign save. Continue game and go to the nearest chest and open it. King of Adventure will pop. if you don't get an emerald relic, close app and repeat until you do. Crystal Relic Master will pop.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Originally posted by abulnoor View Post
How can I use the save file in the first folder named (Doctorate and New Power)??

Originally posted by GreenTea101 View Post
Re-sign save and continue game. Keep opening chests until you get the last gadget and relic to unlock an upgraded knack.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-09-2019 at 02:21 PM. Reason: title

The following 254 users say thank you to GreenTea101 for this useful post:

``,, [email protected], Abdulelah-Alali, abdullah_ali, abulnoor, acjspider, ADAY, aeneax, ag555, agnailton123, Ahmed-170, AkIrA HD, Akram-Buzaid, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, AleMunhoz, AmandaBaby, anton78723, ApothiconServan, Bader505, ballyshow, barnoz, basem94, BASIA2001, berserkt, billy67, birka, Black_Kaiser, bolaelqq, Bonii49, boodi82, boodi82013, Brentage, bruhpeanut, BubbaDaBarb, BuggedGarden, busterdawg69, BuzzD_RaveR, cactustrav77, Botty, carmania, cataniam, caymaz, cezares_2013, chaobear, ChaosNLD, Cheacker, cheateddeath, ckameron, CloverOkami09, cocodeshanel, conan-1, cyruscmh, d1g1, DamonD666, danilo_BR, Manolo777, Dantexxl, darkdave, DarkMaster94, Darkzet, Death Spirit, Denilson555, devilman336, DONALD90, Dr Salem, Dywas, eledion, Eliana0007, ElleJohn, emptycolor, Emptyx7, endominio, Error 416, Failed Legend, fairytales, fait23, FallenSoldier, famezgamez, FamiliarGamer, fanhongwei741, fawaidy, fenicce, ferry.irawan, foodlethehuman, frez0r, G1175, gabrielmunizz, gabu840, Gagliardi, Gamer91, generasiondefuego, Gental-Beast, george barros, Gex2501, Goran2020, gowhawx, GTA_Trevor, GTNOVOA, gucciem and 154 other users.
03-07-2018, 07:32 PM #11
davide998
Save Point
At the end I got it it was just bad luck, if someone is trying to get it don't worry and keep reload the save
03-07-2018, 08:55 PM #12
Thanks, MUCH appreciated, I managed to get platinum.
03-08-2018, 08:10 AM #13
Originally posted by abulnoor View Post
How can I use the save file in the first folder named (Doctorate and New Power)??

This save (Doctorate and New Power) is not working for me either. Save Wizard gives me errors when trying to resign it. The other one worked perfectly for me.

Anyway to fix?

PS: i re-regioned the save for "King of Adventure and Crystal Relic Master" to EU. I will upload later. Maybe after i have both working and re-regioned.
03-09-2018, 08:14 AM #14
This is the re-region save file for Knack "King of Adventure and Crystal Relic Master" Trophy to EU.
Find the first chest and get the "emerald relic" restart the game if you get anything else.

You must login or register to view this content.

I needed this EU file for myself so i have tested the file before uploading.

Thank GreanTea101 for the original file!

PS: i still cannot get the Doctorate and New Power save to work... Sal
Last edited by ChaosNLD ; 03-09-2018 at 08:17 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to ChaosNLD for this useful post:

ADAY, Crystal_P, ebo7na, Gagliardi, GreenTea101, leicabogdan, malybrat, Mic1987, Mr_Party, Trickster4170, TwoWeu, Wosley
03-11-2018, 02:08 PM #15
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Here's 2 saves i made for 4 trophies that don't pop with the platinum save. Hopefully this will help people out.

Simply re-sign save. Continue game and go to the nearest chest and open it. King of Adventure will pop. if you don't get an emerald relic, close app and repeat until you do. Crystal Relic Master will pop.

You must login or register to view this content.

Friend, first I would like to thank you for the saves ...
The save "doctorate" and "new power" worked ok.
The save "king" and "relic master" only "king" popped !!
The "relic master" not work.
When you start the save on "continue", the first wall give a crystal. But 1 crystals remain. I continued the game until chapter 5.4 and all the chests I found were already open .... there is only 1 emerald to popped "relic master".

Am I doing something wrong ???
03-11-2018, 06:33 PM #16
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
Friend, first I would like to thank you for the saves ...
The save "doctorate" and "new power" worked ok.
The save "king" and "relic master" only "king" popped !!
The "relic master" not work.
When you start the save on "continue", the first wall give a crystal. But 1 crystals remain. I continued the game until chapter 5.4 and all the chests I found were already open .... there is only 1 emerald to popped "relic master".

Am I doing something wrong ???

as soon as the chest opens and you don't get an emerald relic, close app and repeat until you do. Crystal Relic Master will pop.

The following user thanked GreenTea101 for this useful post:

Gagliardi
03-11-2018, 10:09 PM #17
I tried to re-region the Doctorate save to EU but it doesn't give me the last relic...just bad luck?
03-11-2018, 10:11 PM #18
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
as soon as the chest opens and you don't get an emerald relic, close app and repeat until you do. Crystal Relic Master will pop.

yep, but do you know that necessary put the save on the stick again in the ps4..... Restart the game only doesnt solve....the chest will still opened....

[]s
03-11-2018, 10:31 PM #19
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
yep, but do you know that necessary put the save on the stick again in the ps4..... Restart the game only doesnt solve....the chest will still opened....

[]s

Oh ok, it’s been a while. Sorry

The following user thanked GreenTea101 for this useful post:

Gagliardi
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo