02-01-2018, 11:10 AM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a complete Save Set for this Game. I want to thank You must login or register to view this content. for some of this saves, especially Infernal Mode and helping me with the 150 medals. Click You must login or register to view this content. to thank him

Dynamic Duo Trophy cant get obtained with a save, you need an online coop partner for it

Trophies for each Save:

SAVE 1: - Living on the edge

SAVE 2: - Die another day

SAVE 3: - We`ll find you, Jill ; The pool is open

SAVE 4: - By the crosshairs

SAVE 5: - Get Us Out of Here!

SAVE 6: - A Packaged Deal

SAVE 7: - The Queen Zenobia

SAVE 8: - Rockets are for Losers

SAVE 9: - B.O.W. Hunter

- First Victim

- Traces of Tragedy

- Last Victim

SAVE 10: - The Storm is Gone

- The Dark Forest

- The Shores of Purgatory

- Surviving Deep Darkness

SAVE 11: - Researcher
- Research Complete
- Bamboozle the Oozes
- Triple Play
- Angry Fist
- Dodge Master

SAVE 12: - The Vestibule of Hell

SAVE 13: - That'll Leave a Mark

- The Unbroken Thread

- Gutsy

- Apex Predator

- Three is the Magic Number

SAVE 14: - On Your Way Moving on Up
- Reaching Higher
- Raising the Bar
- Meteoric Rise
- Top of My Game
- Shop 'til Ya Drop

SAVE 15: - First Circle Traveler
- First Circle Overseer

SAVE 16: - Midland Traveler
-Midland Overseer
-One for Each Minnesota Lake

SAVE 17: - Seventh Circle Traveler
- Seventh Circle Overseer

SAVE 18: - Beyond the Veil
- Full Speed A-dead
- Jumping At Shadows
- Turning Up The Heat

SAVE 19: - Bonus Enthusiast
- Bonus Ace
- Bonus Legend
- Bonus Demi-god

SAVE 20: - Legendary Find
- Legends Are Made, Not Born
- Third Eye Open

Instructions are included for each save, i will add them later here, too
[/b]

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-23-2018 at 11:40 PM.

The following 572 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _NamelessKing_, -Cipher-, *CHOW-CHOW*, #NateB473, 0fox, 101092jo42, 19willy74, 3baady1, 3dnan1990, 7h1nk, 8u8u8uy7y, abaadi_, Abdulla4542, abomaha707, Acroshot, AdrianUK-93, advent68, aeneax, afyonks, agnailton123, AHMAD71, Ahmb30, ai470143920, aja99, akbarwesker, alarosy2015, albert2wesker, alemetal, alex28, alex361, Alexander91, aliellie, Alleruzzo, alphapiers, Altair1999, alwaphi, amigaman2005, Amir_punk, ana, andrew_95, AndreyDelton, Andro_El_Cubano, AndyGilz, Angmarets, Annihilator6, anon2010, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, ataizzata, Atilla, Avenger309, ayah, azozqp, b4t1n, BadDayKSA, Bader505, Bala.perdida, Ballackfutbol, bandar, bandoor, basem94, basharsky88, BASIA2001, batman148, bcdfred, Bele Muchos, bernilein0, bgolde, Bierbubi88, Bifolco92, bigbabar34, BIO9527, birka, black_ball_room, BlackMetalPanda, Blackramzes, blacky, bmwksa0, bobbyzamp, bolaelqq, Bomber2550, Bommel, boostingus, Boubou17, boulou, bradders89, broskiboy, bud68, Budokai12, Bumcleaver, busterdawg69, Cacodemon, Cactus_Blue, caretaker29, carmania, cepi, cezares_2013 and 472 other users.
02-26-2018, 11:37 PM #38
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by lucashary View Post
Save 18 not work
No unlock jumping in shadows and weapon lv 50

Did you beat the boss and picked up a level 50 weapon?
02-27-2018, 12:51 AM #39
well the save that says to make that particular trophy is not in agreement because the save 18 has no ship and ship chaos,

so I used the save 19 that yes had the stage

I defeated the boss 4x in the stage ship and ship chaos and also did not appear lv50 weapon, I caught the maximum of possible cases
02-27-2018, 10:42 AM #40
xSOADx
Banana Joe
well the save that says to make that particular trophy is not in agreement because the save 18 has no ship and ship chaos,

so I used the save 19 that yes had the stage

I defeated the boss 4x in the stage ship and ship chaos and also did not appear lv50 weapon, I caught the maximum of possible cases

Ok i will make new save for defeating the boss. For the level 50 weapon it took me 3-4 playthrouhgs on chaos ghost ship until i found one
02-27-2018, 11:20 AM #41
Okay, thank you so much. I'm waiting
02-27-2018, 11:54 AM #42
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Okay, thank you so much. I'm waiting

It will take some days i got no time atm, otherwise just make a fresh save, and use savewizard to unlock all stages and level 50, however im not sure if you can mod rpg (all weapons unlock) because maybe it blocks the level 50 weapon trophy, but as i said im not sure about it
03-15-2018, 10:23 AM #43
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post
It will take some days i got no time atm, otherwise just make a fresh save, and use savewizard to unlock all stages and level 50, however im not sure if you can mod rpg (all weapons unlock) because maybe it blocks the level 50 weapon trophy, but as i said im not sure about it

Hey, first of all thanks a lot for this saveset. Is there any trophy that can´t be unlocked?
03-15-2018, 11:29 AM #44
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Hey, first of all thanks a lot for this saveset. Is there any trophy that can´t be unlocked?

I guess so since it says its a xcomplete Save Set all trophies must be achieveable with this saves
03-15-2018, 08:04 PM #45
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I guess so since it says its a xcomplete Save Set all trophies must be achieveable with this saves

Yeah, I was just saying because there was some discussion at the end of this thread of someone saying one (ore more?) saves don´t unlock a certain trophy as intended and SOADx wanted to get back to these saves and fix them or something. Don´t know if that already happened or not, though.
03-15-2018, 08:31 PM #46
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Yeah, I was just saying because there was some discussion at the end of this thread of someone saying one (ore more?) saves don´t unlock a certain trophy as intended and SOADx wanted to get back to these saves and fix them or something. Don´t know if that already happened or not, though.

I dont got internet until next thursday (except for mobile) , ill have a look then and will report back
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo