06-13-2023, 07:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Playstation 4 Black Ops 4 GSC Mod Menu

Hello and welcome to todays post where i will be talking about this GSC Mod Menu. The man who ported this mod menu over to ps4 is "DeathRGH". He is maybe one of the most active ps4 modding members out there from what i know of. Today he released this mod menu becasue he has keept it private to just close friends and one of them decided to share it around when he did not want that. The man that shared it around has tried to make money out of something he was alowed to show to people but still did. The leaker also dicided to open up a big survice for PS4/PS5 Comunity and making more money out of it, then "DeathRGH" was told by the person that Death was gonna get a cut of the money as well and that never happen.
Obviously none of this money was ever forwarded to me and I also never asked for anything like this. <-- DeathRGH's own words.
Im really sad that it turned out this way because i really like that person and i was good friend with him. Now all of that is gone...
Im not gonna name the person but if anyone wanna know who it is then feel free to constact my on my discord because i dont want people to trust that leacher any more.
Discord:
Buyro XDK#1234

• Download:
  • https://www.mediafire.com/file/6359fiajjwha71j/BO4_GSC_Mod_Menu_%252B_Injector.rar/file

The following 2 users say thank you to Buyro XDK for this useful post:

Darth Saul, ProbablyRaging

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
    All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo