Post: PS4 Controller Pictures, Views From Different Angles
02-21-2013, 11:29 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i myself like this new controller, i just hope its comfortable to hold for hours on end.

You must login or register to view this content.

what are your opinions!?

it looks likes its got a decent build quality like the xbox contoller but its keeping the sleeker ds3 look!
Last edited by xLew-- ; 02-21-2013 at 11:33 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

TheDeadLift, RADDY1993, Richard., zUnboundPatcher
02-21-2013, 11:43 PM #29
After playing Xbox over PS3 for the past year and a half mainly because my friends play it, seeing this reminds me of how really I still prefer Playstation systems :(

I think it's time to return to where I started haha :think:
Last edited by Houdini. ; 02-21-2013 at 11:49 PM.
02-21-2013, 11:58 PM #30
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Lights. View Post
After playing Xbox over PS3 for the past year and a half mainly because my friends play it, seeing this reminds me of how really I still prefer Playstation systems :(

I think it's time to return to where I started haha :think:

Need to see what the new xbox is like and Sony has a lot to show off before I think about buying a playstation again.
Xbox just gives you a better service that has been lacking as of late. Both companies need to learn from the mistakes of this set of consoles.
02-22-2013, 12:00 AM #31
the dualshock 4 looks impressive and comfortable but cant really tell until you hold one in your hands. one thing that annoys me a little is i have 4 ps3 controllers which will be usless with the ps4.
02-22-2013, 12:00 AM #32
Originally posted by ResistTheQ View Post
Need to see what the new xbox is like and Sony has a lot to show off before I think about buying a playstation again.
Xbox just gives you a better service that has been lacking as of late. Both companies need to learn from the mistakes of this set of consoles.

True, there's time to decide anyway, I don't think many of us will be buying it as soon as it comes out, I'd rather wait a little while, see if there's any problems people find with the console.
02-24-2013, 02:52 PM #33
i love the new controller, looks great
02-24-2013, 09:36 PM #34
looks fucking bad:y: ass
02-24-2013, 09:41 PM #35
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
Im buy day 1 thats for sure lol looks sweet imo Cool Man (aka Tustin)
03-01-2013, 11:04 AM #36
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Houdini. View Post
True, there's time to decide anyway, I don't think many of us will be buying it as soon as it comes out, I'd rather wait a little while, see if there's any problems people find with the console.

Day one release for me, if it has problems and breaks thats what warranty is for then you take it back and get a brand new one.
03-01-2013, 09:36 PM #37
Originally posted by xLew
Day one release for me, if it has problems and breaks thats what warranty is for then you take it back and get a brand new one.

Yeah fair point, just depends how much it will cost new to be honest

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo