02-22-2013, 12:48 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); More News:

You must login or register to view this content.

PlayStation 4 owners will be able to play the system offline, a Sony executive has confirmed.

You must login or register to view this content.

Following speculation that the next generation PlayStation would require an always-on internet connection - as an increasing number of PC games do - a senior PlayStation executive said this wouldn't be the general rule for PS4 games.

"You can play offline, but you may want to keep it connected," said Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida.

In an interview with You must login or register to view this content., he added:

"Yes you can go offline totally. Social is big for us, but we understand there are some people who are anti-social! So if you don't want to connect to anyone else, you can do that."

But Yoshida added that, if customers are comfortable with keeping their consoles permanently connected, a wealth of services will be available to them.

Sony You must login or register to view this content. at a New York press conference on Wednesday.
The You must login or register to view this content. is set for "holiday 2013", likely across Japan, Europe and the US.

----

This didnt even cross my mind till now!

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

HomelandSec, X-GHOST-X
02-22-2013, 10:43 AM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Eurogamer have a nice question, but the answer from Shuhei Yoshida was very vague. But I honestly don't see why people wouldn't be signed into PSN. It's very boring being one of those people who never sign in lol.
02-22-2013, 11:29 AM #3
HomelandSec
League Champion
Awesome information Smile
02-22-2013, 11:42 AM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Eurogamer have a nice question, but the answer from Shuhei Yoshida was very vague. But I honestly don't see why people wouldn't be signed into PSN. It's very boring being one of those people who never sign in lol.

exactly, mines going to be always on! im taking full advantage of the console!
02-24-2013, 02:51 PM #5
good, sometimes i love to play offline
02-24-2013, 04:51 PM #6
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
im hooked in all the time anyway wont matter to me
02-24-2013, 05:06 PM #7
offline ftw Happy
02-24-2013, 10:40 PM #8
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Offline will be good when I'm in a bad mood and just wanting to play by myself without anyone watching and commenting :p
02-25-2013, 11:03 AM #9
xLew--
Former Staff
bad mood or not online all day everyday
02-25-2013, 11:35 AM #10
Well if i get The ps4 ill be always Be online Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo