02-22-2013, 01:16 AM #1
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Even after Sony's biggest event of the year last night, the announcement of the PlayStation 4, Shuhei Yoshida, president of Sony Computer Entertainment's Worldwide Studios is still releasing information about the console to the press. As if two hours and five minutes wasn't enough, with the information released today alone the event would have had to have been nearly four hours to accommodate it all!

Today we received information about if the PlayStation 4 will have backwards compatibility which you can read about here, why the physical console wasn't shown last night at the meeting which can also be read about by clicking here and that the PlayStation 4 will not block used games. But perhaps the biggest news we have received is the breakdown of the DUALSHOCK 4 controller and the PlayStation Stereo Eye (note that no official name has been given for this product and that name is simply something made up by myself to reference the technology for the purpose of this article). To read the full article click You must login or register to view this content..
02-22-2013, 03:07 AM #2
Immaculate.
< ^ > < ^ >
Sick controller, that's fersure. Baha.
02-22-2013, 06:51 PM #3
Elk
Lithium.
I think this controller looks amazing!
New features being implemented onto the controller itself. However, with a SIXAXIS controller costing up-to £48, I can't see this one coming in cheap unfortunately. I just gotta' try and not spill my Lucozade over it. :p
02-22-2013, 07:28 PM #4
JP
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
I think this controller looks amazing!
New features being implemented onto the controller itself. However, with a SIXAXIS controller costing up-to £48, I can't see this one coming in cheap unfortunately. I just gotta' try and not spill my Lucozade over it. :p

Ill be making sure not to throw mine at the wall over COD lol, I can see this being over one hundred at least, if not more :(
02-22-2013, 07:38 PM #5
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by JP View Post
Ill be making sure not to throw mine at the wall over COD lol, I can see this being over one hundred at least, if not more :(

Now that'll defiantly be a problem coming in at that price.
I'm sure though that Sony will allow Dualshock 3 controllers to work on certain games. Hopefully :p
02-22-2013, 07:51 PM #6
JP
Originally posted by Elkyeim View Post
Now that'll defiantly be a problem coming in at that price.
I'm sure though that Sony will allow Dualshock 3 controllers to work on certain games. Hopefully :p

I think the controller with connect via the camera mic thing so maybe not. The PS3 has a whole different way of connecting with the DUALSHOCK 3.
02-22-2013, 10:23 PM #7
dayum. will these be compatible with the ps3?
02-23-2013, 02:24 AM #8
Bu-teela
Save Point
i hope they adjust the analog

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo