03-03-2013, 08:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup, NGU? Well, I know most of you have been keeping up with all the latest PS4 & PSN news, although this is basically my 2 cents on some of the latest topics. Personally, I think cross-game chat is one of the major features that the PS3 was missing, and since it's confirmed for PS4, I'm a lot happier than I was with all the news about no used games, backwards compatibility, etc. I was also wondering exactly how many people have received the free $10 from Sony. I haven't got it yet, and I've had a PS3 since a year after its release. Any feedback is appreciated as always. Smile

The following user thanked clayton567 for this useful post:

03-03-2013, 09:03 PM #2
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by clayton567 View Post
Sup, NGU? Well, I know most of you have been keeping up with all the latest PS4 & PSN news, although this is basically my 2 cents on some of the latest topics. Personally, I think cross-game chat is one of the major features that the PS3 was missing, and since it's confirmed for PS4, I'm a lot happier than I was with all the news about no used games, backwards compatibility, etc. I was also wondering exactly how many people have received the free $10 from Sony. I haven't got it yet, and I've had a PS3 since a year after its release. Any feedback is appreciated as always. Smile

I have gotten $10 for Sony , you can only get $10 back if you have brought atleast $50 worth of stuff in Playstation store. If you haven't you won't get it.
03-03-2013, 09:05 PM #3
Bush.
Long Gone Day
Originally posted by TRILLStudio View Post
I have gotten $10 for Sony , you can only get $10 back if you have brought atleast $50 worth of stuff in Playstation store. If you haven't you won't get it.

Imma check if ive gotten it, would they message me?
Last edited by Bush. ; 03-03-2013 at 09:12 PM.
03-03-2013, 09:11 PM #4
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Bush. View Post
Imma check if ive gotten it, would thy message me?

Yes it's a message. It will say:

[PSN]th
$10 Credit

Thank you for being a loyal customer and fan of PlayStationNetwork. As a token of our appreciation , we've sent you $10.00 to spend on PlaystationStore! Click on the link below to redeem your credit. Code expires 00/00/0000 <--- whatever the expire date says
03-03-2013, 09:18 PM #5
Bush.
Long Gone Day
Yes it's a message. It will say:

[PSN]th
$10 Credit

Thank you for being a loyal customer and fan of PlayStationNetwork. As a token of our appreciation , we've sent you $10.00 to spend on PlaystationStore! Click on the link below to redeem your credit. Code expires 00/00/0000 <--- whatever the expire date says

When did you get it, I havent gotten mine Sad Awesome. ive spent way more than $100
03-03-2013, 09:27 PM #6
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
When did you get it, I havent gotten mine Sad Awesome. ive spent way more than $100

I got mine 2/03/2013 I spent atleast $300
03-03-2013, 09:29 PM #7

You in the uk? We didnt get it, it was a outsode the eu thing i hear as i also got nothing but have spent loads.
03-03-2013, 09:33 PM #8
Bush.
Long Gone Day
I got mine 2/03/2013 I spent atleast $300

Shit I"ll dig deeper in my messages

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
You in the uk? We didnt get it, it was a outsode the eu thing i hear as i also got nothing but have spent loads.

US actually.
03-03-2013, 09:41 PM #9
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Shit I"ll dig deeper in my messages

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

US actually.

you should have it , how long did you have the account ??
03-03-2013, 09:43 PM #10

I've spent like over $200 on my account. :/ I didn't get a cent.

Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post

I don't know for sure, but the only people I've heard from so far have been from North America. :( That would really suck if it excluded EU.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo