03-07-2013, 07:26 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NVIDIA has today announced that the Playstation 4 will support Physx and APEX.

You must login or register to view this content. is the world's most pervasive physics solution for designing real-time, real-world effects into interactive entertainment titles. The PhysX development environment gives developers unprecedented control over the look of their final in-game interactivity.

Taking PhysX technology content creation to the next level, You must login or register to view this content. lets artists create intricate physics-enabled environments. They can expand the quantity and visual quality of destructible objects; make smoke and other particle-based fluids integral to game play; and create life-like clothing that interacts with the character's body to achieve more realism in their games.

"Great physics technology is essential for delivering a better gaming experience and multiplatform support is critical for developers," said Mike Skolones, product manager for PhysX at NVIDIA. "With PhysX and APEX support for PlayStation®4, customers can look forward to better games."

NVIDIA PhysX and APEX technologies are designed to run on a variety of CPU architectures and can be accelerated by any You must login or register to view this content.-enabled NVIDIA GPU, GeForce 8-series or higher.

You must login or register to view this content. - Source

--------

this is going to add alittle more hype to the ps4!

watch this video in 1080p to experience the fullest !

this will be insane on ps4!
Last edited by xLew-- ; 03-07-2013 at 08:08 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

6jarjar6, CrazyWhyteBoy42, Det0x, I'm Rudi, James_Bond, Swifter
03-07-2013, 08:39 PM #2
Originally posted by xLew
NVIDIA has today announced that the Playstation 4 will support Physx and APEX.

You must login or register to view this content. is the world's most pervasive physics solution for designing real-time, real-world effects into interactive entertainment titles. The PhysX development environment gives developers unprecedented control over the look of their final in-game interactivity.

Taking PhysX technology content creation to the next level, You must login or register to view this content. lets artists create intricate physics-enabled environments. They can expand the quantity and visual quality of destructible objects; make smoke and other particle-based fluids integral to game play; and create life-like clothing that interacts with the character's body to achieve more realism in their games.

"Great physics technology is essential for delivering a better gaming experience and multiplatform support is critical for developers," said Mike Skolones, product manager for PhysX at NVIDIA. "With PhysX and APEX support for PlayStation®4, customers can look forward to better games."

NVIDIA PhysX and APEX technologies are designed to run on a variety of CPU architectures and can be accelerated by any You must login or register to view this content.-enabled NVIDIA GPU, GeForce 8-series or higher.

You must login or register to view this content. - Source

--------

this is going to add alittle more hype to the ps4!

watch this video in 1080p to experience the fullest !

this will be insane on ps4!

Wow it looks amazing Thx Lew.
03-07-2013, 11:53 PM #3
6jarjar6
Little One
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22560[/ATTACH]
I want I want!
03-08-2013, 12:14 AM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
This not new the PS3 supported PhysX, so did the xbox both had kits to use.

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

IvanTheTerrible
03-08-2013, 09:23 AM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by I
Wow it looks amazing Thx Lew.

anytime!

Originally posted by 6jarjar6 View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22560[/ATTACH]
I want I want!

my thoughts exactly

Originally posted by RTS View Post
This not new the PS3 supported PhysX, so did the xbox both had kits to use.

its not saying its new, just that they are taking it to the next level with particles etc with both of the nvidia systems
03-10-2013, 03:26 AM #6
This doesn't say they'll be able to max out physx on Borderlands 2, I doubt they will.
03-10-2013, 09:17 AM #7
redman98
Do a barrel roll!
It does support APEX
03-10-2013, 05:35 PM #8
Immaculate.
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks for the thread bro! Smile
03-19-2013, 10:57 PM #9
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by illuminate561 View Post