03-11-2013, 09:33 PM #1
Hooxy
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Everyone I Was Just Wondering About What Features You Would Like To See For The PS4 Or Your Thoughts On The Features That Have Been Announced...

Personally I Would Love To Have More Customization! I Would Prefer To Be Able To Catagorise More Things Such As The Friends List And Be Able To Edit The Layout To Suit Me. Also I Hope They Improve The Store Greatly So All Regions Have The Same Content! I'm Sick Of Tired Of Seeing Different Regions With Exclusive Content. I Also Hope They Allow Us To Remove Trophy Data! I Would Love To Remove Games With 1% Completion Or Something Silly Like That. I Know Its Not A Massive Deal But It Does Look Slightly Silly.
One Thing They Do Need To Add Is Allow A Sub-Account To Change Into A Main Account (That's If They Keep It The Same) I Have Seen Many People Complain About This So Sony Definitely Need To Give It Some Thought.

I Would Love To See Some Feedback On This And Hear Some Of Your Thoughts Or Ideas On What You Would Like To See...

Thank You

The following user thanked Hooxy for this useful post:

Redadski
03-11-2013, 09:55 PM #2
A feature were you could play around with your trophies! Like stats, alot of stats, and arranging them by color or shape, cool stuff like that. i PRAISE my trophies, it would be nice to have something like thatCool Man (aka Tustin)
03-11-2013, 10:21 PM #3
Cali
Gym leader
Your idea is great! More customization is what the PlayStation 4 needs! Great ideas
03-12-2013, 12:52 PM #4
Hooxy
Save Point
Originally posted by XHess View Post
A feature were you could play around with your trophies! Like stats, alot of stats, and arranging them by color or shape, cool stuff like that. i PRAISE my trophies, it would be nice to have something like thatCool Man (aka Tustin)

That Sounds Like A Great Idea! Happy I Love My Trophies Too :p Being Able To Change Them Up How You Want Would Be Awesome... Hopefully They Will Also Do A Showcase So We Can Show Off Our Best Earned Trophies Of Choice To Friends
03-12-2013, 02:32 PM #5
I would like to see it. Period. As for the features. I would like to see more 3 or 4 USB 3.0 ports with support for encrypted external HDDs. I can't back up my PS3 simply because I use an encrypted external HDD, and can't unlock it from the ps3.
03-12-2013, 08:39 PM #6
Originally posted by Hooxy View Post
That Sounds Like A Great Idea! Happy I Love My Trophies Too :p Being Able To Change Them Up How You Want Would Be Awesome... Hopefully They Will Also Do A Showcase So We Can Show Off Our Best Earned Trophies Of Choice To Friends

YES! choosing a certain set of trophies to show off on your main profile, that would be genius!:love:
03-12-2013, 09:05 PM #7
i like the layout idea
03-12-2013, 11:03 PM #8
xLew--
Former Staff
id like to see:

option to remove games with trophy sets at 0%
option to change psn id
multiple logins all able to earn trophies

thats it at the moment
03-12-2013, 11:58 PM #9
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Run PS1, PS2, and PS3 games from discs. It's really pathetic that the "future of gaming" can't do something as simple as that.
03-13-2013, 12:20 AM #10
i hope we can make new name on ps4 it will be really cool Happy
Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo