03-18-2013, 03:35 AM #1
Toke's Pwny
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since the PS4 is going to be about 600$, I have a question running through me right now that I want someone to catch and pop it on my face and lick it.

Should I buy a normal gaming laptop with about 800$ instead of getting a ps4? Can I even buy a decent gaming laptop with that amount of money? How is the PC gaming community? ARGHHHHHHHHH too much!
03-20-2013, 01:06 AM #11
Why would you want to buy a laptop? Get a desktop, they're cheaper, better, and play games a lot better than laptops.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

And by the way, how do you know PS4's are going to cost $600? That's unlikely
03-20-2013, 01:18 AM #12
buy a ps4, it will be betterWinky Winky
03-20-2013, 02:11 AM #13
ryu2050
Treasure hunter
PS4 will be $500-$530/550 max not $600.Check shopto they already started pre orders
Seriously this is one of the weirdest thread I have ever seen!!
If you into console exclusives and 5-6 year future proof definitely PS4 otherwise get any gaming pc!!
03-20-2013, 02:15 AM #14
Naga
Grunt
Originally posted by Toke
Since the PS4 is going to be about 600$, I have a question running through me right now that I want someone to catch and pop it on my face and lick it.

Should I buy a normal gaming laptop with about 800$ instead of getting a ps4? Can I even buy a decent gaming laptop with that amount of money? How is the PC gaming community? ARGHHHHHHHHH too much!

Is the laptop for gaming? If so why don't you just build a gaming desktop it is cheaper
03-20-2013, 03:25 AM #15
Toke's Pwny
Do a barrel roll!
Oh well, I want to get a laptop because I will be going to college "soon." But anyways, thank you for all your help! I know that desktops are much cheaper. I will be thinking about this. But PS4 is on my good side right now.
03-20-2013, 03:39 AM #16
Cali
Gym leader
Why even ask this question? ..... like its comments sense man ..... buy a computer and buy a ps4 online with the new computer you just got got ... Duh!!
03-20-2013, 08:25 AM #17
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Oh well, I want to get a laptop because I will be going to college "soon." But anyways, thank you for all your help! I know that desktops are much cheaper. I will be thinking about this. But PS4 is on my good side right now.

Get a laptop if you're staying in a dorm or mobile a lot or a Desktop if your the type to sit in one spot for awhile. Ps4 can wait since your about to go to college and money is what you need to worry about unless you have a lot. Trust me even though you might get financial aid and scholarships you are still gonna have to spend money one way or another ( Gas if you drive, money for bus, food, rent, etc.) You catch my drift. If you get a PS4 your gonna spend a lot of money just for a system and games side note accessory as well, and time to play games. In the end it's up to you but if your thinking money wise Save it until the price drops. Also great part about not getting a PS4 system is you can put the laptop/Desktop under your Tax Refund next year.
03-20-2013, 08:30 AM #18
tristanius
Bounty hunter
try to buy a gaminglaptop and a ps4 Smile that's the best option Winky Winky
03-20-2013, 10:02 AM #19
HomelandSec
League Champion
Since the PS4 is going to be about 600$, I have a question running through me right now that I want someone to catch and pop it on my face and lick it.

You can buy PS4 and build a $450 gaming pc. I would prefer gaming desktop over laptop....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo