Post: Thief 4 can be completed without killing any enemy!
03-19-2013, 11:09 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

With the new Thief title confirmed, many players' attention has been surrounded on whether or not the game can be completed without making any kills.

It seems those wishes have been answered. As with the original games, Thief 4 doesn't require you to murder any of your foes.

In a recent blog post on the Eidos Montreal community page, staff member Adam Badke wrote the following:

"Players will have multiple ways to approach their objectives and each objective can be reached using Garrett’s various tools, by exploring and by playing with your environment.

Each path comes with a set of challenges, encounters and looting opportunities. Difficulty options allow the experience to be scaled for hardcore fans of the original series, but to also let newcomers have a lot of fun. And yes, you can complete the game without killing anybody – Garrett is a Master Thief, not a killing machine!"

--------

So this game can either probably speed ran or really slowly and with stealth! We can more than likely expect a trophy for completing the game without making a kill!
03-20-2013, 12:30 AM #2
Wondoh
Former Staff
I see this being more and more like Dishonored, although I never played any of the other thief games, so that's what I'm comparing it to.
Dishonored was amazing, and this looks really good!
03-20-2013, 12:55 AM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I see this being more and more like Dishonored, although I never played any of the other thief games, so that's what I'm comparing it to.

i think dishonoured came from the thief games or so ive read, but same ive never played any of the games or dishonoured, maybe i should
03-20-2013, 11:15 AM #4
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I never played any of the other Thief games but I like the sound of this :P
03-20-2013, 12:09 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post

yea man i have been gaming for about a good 10 years solid and i never heard of any other thief games and u guys are like OMG this game will be epic like the rest
03-20-2013, 02:28 PM #6
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Originally posted by Toke View Post
yea man i have been gaming for about a good 10 years solid and i never heard of any other thief games and u guys are like OMG this game will be epic like the rest

Yea thief has been around well before you started gaming, Great game originated on the PC. On a side note if you've been gaming for that long and you've never heard of thief I would have to say you're not much of a hardcore gamer..
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
November 30, 1998
03-20-2013, 02:47 PM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by amplif1er View Post
Yea thief has been around well before you started gaming, Great game originated on the PC. On a side note if you've been gaming for that long and you've never heard of thief I would have to say you're not much of a hardcore gamer..
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
November 30, 1998

you do realize not many kids are hardcore gamers on here
99% are cod only faggots and i'm not a hardcore gamer as i have a life and go outside and spend my money on lots of other things
03-20-2013, 05:24 PM #8
Thats pretty cool for the people that like a stealthy approach on games. The title artwork for it and the game itself is reminding me alot of Dishonoured though XD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo