Post: Screw PS World I got a better idea (well Microsoft)
04-11-2013, 12:00 AM #1
SONY
Brute
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sony really need to get to grips with their social media aspect of PSN and PSN World
And do something that Microsoft is doing but not exactly ...Do "gameshows" like 1 vs 100 Happy to earn £, $, € Not mass amount but Make Leagues like For "Beginners" that can earn Maybe a currency for Player/Avatar Customisation (Playstation Points? But that'll be PsP or PsC Playstation Coins) and then theirs a League for people who wanna earn reall money but they can only play a game every 48 hours or 1 week to stop exploiting it and must be connected to Internet 24/7 if you lose you lose the money Winky Winky this will most likely appeal to Older Gamers
Etc but its a way to connect more players FTC
And with the PSN id/ Avatar Customisation with more epic features and feel LESS realistic cos it will get boring because you cant customise your almost human avatar make it crazy epic
...Geez They Should replace me for whoever is in charge of PSN right now ...and yeah I know R&Awesome face will be expensive but you gotta take the risks and if the majority agree then go on whiz it up :L

The following 2 users groaned at SONY for this awful post:

gringo96, James_Bond
04-11-2013, 12:24 AM #2
boss10000
Like A.....
Or, you could use a gaming machine for erm gaming?

I mean really who want to use the console for all this crap, if i want all TV channels guess what i have SKY+HD already, oh social features, everyone uses their phone now for that.

I want pure hardcore full on dedicated gaming i buy a "PlayStation" (notice the "PLAY") for gaming i don't want web browsing or to be able to use facebook etc i want to play a game so awsome i dont want to move from the game so i want use these features even if they were their.
04-11-2013, 12:38 AM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by CGG
Sony really need to get to grips with their social media aspect of PSN and PSN World
And do something that Microsoft is doing but not exactly ...Do "gameshows" like 1 vs 100 Happy to earn £, $, € Not mass amount but Make Leagues like For "Beginners" that can earn Maybe a currency for Player/Avatar Customisation (Playstation Points? But that'll be PsP or PsC Playstation Coins) and then theirs a League for people who wanna earn reall money but they can only play a game every 48 hours or 1 week to stop exploiting it and must be connected to Internet 24/7 if you lose you lose the money Winky Winky this will most likely appeal to Older Gamers
Etc but its a way to connect more players FTC
And with the PSN id/ Avatar Customisation with more epic features and feel LESS realistic cos it will get boring because you cant customise your almost human avatar make it crazy epic
...Geez They Should replace me for whoever is in charge of PSN right now ...and yeah I know R&Awesome face will be expensive but you gotta take the risks and if the majority agree then go on whiz it up :L

Integrate your services together.
Not sure what else they could do, as the ex bioware boss said the hardcore console market is a bit sick.

Do think he half right in that respect only due to how it treats indie devs. Along with pricing.
04-11-2013, 12:57 AM #4
SONY
Brute
You both have great responses make me wanna fuck Xbox over for ruining the gaming community it was all about GAMES till gay ass bitch money whore Microsoft came and said we need a to be a sky box not games console cost on sky you can also play games and watch movies/TV shows..sure it may seem Sony are keeping the gaming industry behind with social features but they are keeping the main point in mind and is what you guys especially boss10000 said its About Playing The game not gay fancy features Microsoft is killing off the core and hardcore gamers off ...makes me wanna pull out a grenade launcher and nuke Microsoft to hell and especially Harry Lyrb or what ever the fuck he's called ....sure its business but them niggas be in the wrong neighberhood (industry)
04-15-2013, 05:18 AM #5
Well said Sony! ^^^ Me personally i like the PS3 how it is, yeah its nice to have the extra features like web browsing and TV but i dont need them, if taking out those services ment 100x better games and gameplay (stuff like that) then do it, i wont miss it haha but obviously there not going to and i dont blame them either, because even if they did take it out, wouldnt mean gaming would be better, that down to the game designers/coders and publishers
04-15-2013, 10:20 AM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by SONY View Post
You both have great responses make me wanna fuck Xbox over for ruining the gaming community it was all about GAMES till gay ass bitch money whore Microsoft came and said we need a to be a sky box not games console cost on sky you can also play games and watch movies/TV shows..sure it may seem Sony are keeping the gaming industry behind with social features but they are keeping the main point in mind and is what you guys especially boss10000 said its About Playing The game not gay fancy features Microsoft is killing off the core and hardcore gamers off ...makes me wanna pull out a grenade launcher and nuke Microsoft to hell and especially Harry Lyrb or what ever the fuck he's called ....sure its business but them niggas be in the wrong neighberhood (industry)

the thing is ps3 does most of what the new xbox is rumoured to do anyways, to watch live tv all you need is a playtv box ive been using it for years, the only thing is the overlay on your tv (wow pretty pointless, to advertise xbox is probably the only reason that its even needed for lol) pause, rewind, record, series link, chat tv, and a tv guide, what more do you need lol

let microsoft kill its customers off they will only come to sony or to pc.

ps4 needs a playtv 2 and its already out doing the new xbox features.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo