06-22-2013, 03:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I can't believe it! How can people be so foolish, how can people forget about the ones who's intention was to please the gamers. It's just ridiculous.... Microsoft has punched us all in the face with their stupid restrictions and greed. SONY on the other hand, they were all about gamers and what's good for them! They allowed used games, no online checks & mandatory installs. How can people betray SONY like that? The PS4 is not only more powerful (spec wise), but it's also cheaper and it doesn't look like my old SKY BOX.
I just don't get it, what draws people to Microsoft?

You probably don't know what i'm talking about... Well, go on google and type "xbox one returns to top of amazon preorder charts"
Last edited by XxGlockBusta-- ; 06-22-2013 at 03:45 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to XxGlockBusta-- for this useful post:

-Google-, .James, RAB, CronicImpulse, DeNoMix, Dexterous, Dezal, Fluxorz, Hadenkin, Haj, Jacob-And-Britt, ResistTheJamsha, Keomo, LTBadBoy, User23434, Jango, SooIced, the321man, ZeroFateHD
06-22-2013, 03:51 PM #2
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users say thank you to NelsonRodV for this useful post:

.James, CrazyWhyteBoy42, Keomo, Modus, partypoker15, Swifter
06-22-2013, 04:00 PM #3
Lol, no other reason i can think of.
Originally posted by MetalHead777 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
06-22-2013, 04:01 PM #4
Jino
Mario!
WOW, this is crazy... How can people still go back to xbox smh..

The following user thanked Jino for this useful post:

Keomo
06-22-2013, 04:05 PM #5
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Just wait till Microsoft has an update and slaps their users with a mandatory DRM check Awesome face Who says they can't do that after sales.

The following 3 users say thank you to ATypicalSe7en for this useful post:

.James, Keomo,
06-22-2013, 04:22 PM #6
Swifter
The Swift One
Originally posted by Boy View Post
I can't believe it! How can people be so foolish, how can people forget about the ones who's intention was to please the gamers. It's just ridiculous.... Microsoft has punched us all in the face with their stupid restrictions and greed. SONY on the other hand, they were all about gamers and what's good for them! They allowed used games, no online checks & mandatory installs. How can people betray SONY like that? The PS4 is not only more powerful (spec wise), but it's also cheaper and it doesn't look like my old SKY BOX.

You probably don't know what i'm talking about... Well, go on google and type "xbox one returns to top of amazon preorder charts"

Hmm i'm guessing you don't just own an Xbox 360,(i don't too) but you gotta get in their shoes/their mindset & think why.
If Microsoft's learned from their mistake/s and they've really damage-controlled fixed & removed the not good/bad & unacceptable features of the Xbox One.. Why shouldn't the dedicated Xbox gamers buy it then?? (they're dedicated +fanboys & are just sticking to what their used to. And may not want to jump ships to a different company's gaming system & a controller that they may not prefer)

And now they see that the Xbox one won't have disadvantages to the PS4 & will assume & believe that Microsoft "listen to them" & yeah they'll be like "<3 my Xbox" "ahh now i think i'll defo buy it!"

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

By the way... -> "betrayed"?? :rolleyes: ha i'm sorry but how old are you?
Last edited by Swifter ; 06-22-2013 at 04:41 PM.
06-22-2013, 04:26 PM #7
-Skyline
Anonymous
According to Amazon UK the top 'PC and Video Games' best sellers are still like this:

1st) The Last of Us
2nd) PS4
3rd) Xbone

But I do agree with OP, it boggles the mind when people actually WANT the Xbone considering all the bad rep, the negativity, the dirty tricks and just general anti-consumer-ness all coming from Micro$oft yet Xbox fanboys still want to part with their cash when they can get a better system with the PS4, and knowing they aren't going to be anally-raped with DRM at some point down the line and just an all-round better console!

I really hope Sony dominates the next-generation just to stick it in Micro$ofts face after they tried to enforce all this shit, but for some reason I have a feeling Micro$oft aren't yet finished with their dirty tricks and will do something else to ensure the Xbone sells a lot... it really wouldn't surprise me.
Last edited by -Skyline ; 06-24-2013 at 05:52 PM.

The following user thanked -Skyline for this useful post:

XxGlockBusta--
06-22-2013, 04:40 PM #8
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
It's great news for the PS4 community!
At least all the loud kids and their squeeky voices wont bother me on PS4...

Sorry, i don't mean to offend anyone, but thats what i get all the time on xbox when i play it Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to Camacheiro for this useful post:

chiefclueless, Keomo
06-22-2013, 04:45 PM #9
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by Boy View Post
I can't believe it! How can people be so foolish, how can people forget about the ones who's intention was to please the gamers. It's just ridiculous.... Microsoft has punched us all in the face with their stupid restrictions and greed. SONY on the other hand, they were all about gamers and what's good for them! They allowed used games, no online checks & mandatory installs. How can people betray SONY like that? The PS4 is not only more powerful (spec wise), but it's also cheaper and it doesn't look like my old SKY BOX.

Im glad they are still buying an Xbox One, nothing worse than gamers who converted and were going to buy the ps4 who acted like they have been PRO Sony all along.

The following user thanked Mewtwo for this useful post:

Keomo
06-22-2013, 04:47 PM #10
Tezzsun
Do a barrel roll!
I was always getting an Xbox One anyway because its more of a family thing, not a gamer thing. My house needs that more

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo