07-25-2013, 12:35 PM #1
Shin84
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS4? PS4/XB3? PS4/360? my personal Favourite is... PSIV-PSIIIGTAVGTVI-PSIIArcadeCollection-PC-DCSI&II-360MOD'ed.
“After all 360 users bitched for years on how 360 beats PS3 and when the time comes we will be sharing PS4 with them”
"that's Irony at its worst the fact that 360 users that should be on XB3 will crowd PS4"

And how is being loyal to SONY with PS3 help me or you?
“For me PS4 being cheaper just attracts more 360Fools to do a 180 to PS4,
Who most don't play games enough but instead rather MOD/Cheat easily on 360 compare too PS3 which has less OFW MODS”

no PS$/XB£ for me till the average iQ of the GAMES and PLAYERS seems reasonable enough so its no waste of Time...
LOOKS LIKE THE NEXT GENERATION IS THE SAME OLD SAME' WITH SOMETHING BLUE' NOTHING NEW' SAME OLD FOOLS!
"just like... MS vs NES or SG/MD vs SNES or 360 vs PS3" all over again.

Started this thread hoping someone one would bring up some interesting honest facts...
"not just 100% bias towards PS4Smile" that might change my mind on getting the PS4 later.

So the results of this poll will help make up my mind towards getting PS4.
+that's why i was very Judgemental! on some topics' i want 100% honesty not a load of' Sqwak, Rant, Rage,
or any type of Vendetta towards the original post or me, Please.

Example...
this is what i mean i talk about Gamers iQ and Fools and this is what i get, were is this any help to anyone or me' its just a rage rant towards another person the kind of thing you get with COD/BF3 other games online,this is the kind of thing that we don't need on PS4 online do we?

Originally posted by Bichote
No ... Don't try don't brain wash us, I bet that you work for Microsoft ...
And you're saying that PS4 is same old shit? Were did he get that idea?
Did you check the announcement ? It beats Xbox one in everything
that's being too bias because XB3 does just as well at BF4/COSad AwesomeG as PS4 will, +Only exclusive games are 100% better.
So I'm not quite sure how XB1 is better. Maybe in your eyes cuz ur a Microsoft fgt. Never say'ed anything is better!
Sony went from PS3 to PS4 = +1 ; Microsoft from 360 to 1 = -359 Winky Winky What da Feck? (Yotube Bird) Maths can fix this man .. So please no more Hmm... bullshit to the community. OK' i know some like a short message but most people can Focus and read for longer and understand what they read, and not make stuff up afterwards that creates a riff that other fools will just jump on at a glance!!!

Its not force feeding you don't have to Read' Post' Answer' Vote...
if you don't like my opinion or see my reasoning your free as a bird just Fly awaySmile
Last edited by Shin84 ; 07-25-2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: To help (MR.T) Damn fools understand. lol

The following 8 users groaned at Shin84 for this awful post:

chiefclueless, Hadenkin, Mezzid, AFG, U WOT M8, xHeAVeN
07-26-2013, 01:02 PM #11
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Really they are just the same consoles, at the end everyone would just have enjoyment in both consoles

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

Shin84
07-26-2013, 10:52 PM #12
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Too many reports.
Too many complaints.

This thread is closed!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo