08-25-2013, 07:57 AM #1
webzy
Work hard get Better
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently GameSpot's had an interview Managing director for Sony's UK's branch, Fergal Gara they discussed Microsofts
very audacious, pre-order bonuses located int Europe.

Microsofts have issued a statement,

'' Each pre-order of an Xbox one will come packaged with a digital copy of Fifa 14
with no extra cost ''.

Is Microsoft announcing this promotion to this to diminish the PlayStation 4's pre-order sale's ? it could be seen that way.

In turn, Fergal Gara managing director for the Uk's Sony branch was questioned, '' do you think this will effect the
Playstation pre-order number's for Christmas ''.

In turn Fergal stated,
'' the promotion is quite strong as indeed Fifa is a world renowned critically acclaimed title, as of present though, while our PlayStation 4 pre-orders are at an extreme high as of present ''.

Seeming to be not threatened by Microsoft's latest PR stunt.

In replying again Fergal stated,

'' As of present we don't have a problem with our preorders ''.

Infact Sony's pre-order sales for the PlayStation 4 have reached over 1 million an astounding number which tell's me
for the moment Sony are in the '' Green ''.

Furthermore Fergal stated,

'' Sony will remain focused on the PlayStation 4's Value and when launch day comes
beckoning I am sure we will certainly be ably to make gamers feel looked after''.

As of now this new promotion that Microsoft has issued looks more like a threat to Sony's PlayStation 4 rather
than a nice promotion for the loyal fan's.

Fergal then stated,

'' Just to be clear, You can purchase a PlayStation 4 as well as a physical copy of Fifa 14 at full
price for less than the price of an Xbox One''.

Is Fergal saying '' Guys Microsoft is ripping you off here can't you see it'' or is it a simple observation from his part.

Finishing off the inter view with Fergal Gara, Sony's Managing director he had a few last words as if to make a point.

'' Here at Sony we will continue to focus on great content and value for all the gamer's out there, and there are examples of that today be it the price of the PlayStation 4 or the content we'll be bring you on PlayStion plus '' .

Finish this interview strong and confident, as of now though it seem's Sony is leading the NextGeneration of gaming
by example leaping bounds ahead of Microsoft.

I would love to hear your thoughts let me know thanks for reading.

The following 11 users say thank you to webzy for this useful post:

Budz, cielphantomhive, DJR_Supreme, Hadenkin, HomelandSec, James90, Jango, Mozzy, Soldier., Swifter,

The following user groaned webzy for this awful post:

killer14kk
08-25-2013, 08:25 AM #2
Soldier.
The Legend
Sony seriously chucked a bucket of water and Microsoft's fire there lol

(over, not and :confused: )
Last edited by Soldier. ; 08-25-2013 at 08:36 AM.
08-25-2013, 08:34 AM #3
webzy
Work hard get Better
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
Sony seriously chucked a bucket of water and Microsoft's fire there lol

I think its all down to what peoples preferences are but I agree with you lol.
08-25-2013, 08:37 AM #4
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by webzy View Post
I think its all down to what peoples preferences are but I agree with you lol.

Yeah it's just part of the console war, Microsoft are doing everything they can and Sony just say "you can still get it cheaper from us" LOL
08-25-2013, 08:42 AM #5
webzy
Work hard get Better
Yeah it's just part of the console war, Microsoft are doing everything they can and Sony just say "you can still get it cheaper from us" LOL

lol true, but at the end of the day anything with better spec's and marketing normally wins the gamer's over.

I don't know myself leaning towards the playstation 4 a lot more love KillZone been playing it since it came out.

But time will be the best judge I am going to wait until January and see what all the problems are with both and
see the consumer feedback.

But in the end I myself think the PS4 is better just my opinion though.
08-25-2013, 08:46 AM #6
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by webzy View Post
lol true, but at the end of the day anything with better spec's and marketing normally wins the gamer's over.

I don't know myself leaning towards the playstation 4 a lot more love KillZone been playing it since it came out.

But time will be the best judge I am going to wait until January and see what all the problems are with both and
see the consumer feedback.

But in the end I myself think the PS4 is better just my opinion though.

That's it bro, the final decision on which is better just can't be made yet. Both companies are doing a good job though because it's all anyone's talking about, definitely created a hype!
08-25-2013, 08:49 AM #7
webzy
Work hard get Better
That's it bro, the final decision on which is better just can't be made yet. Both companies are doing a good job though because it's all anyone's talking about, definitely created a hype!

True, the advertising is immense, just looking forward to hearing reviews on both when they have been released.

Anyways i'm off, Soldier have to sleep lol so tired i'll catch ye later.
08-25-2013, 09:30 AM #8
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
'' Just to be clear, You can purchase a PlayStation 4 as well as a physical copy of Fifa 14 at full
price for less than the price of an Xbox One''.

The following 4 users say thank you to Modus for this useful post:

Budz, Fox243, ChefHOU, Isaac Clarke
08-25-2013, 10:06 AM #9
xInfuzeModz
Gym leader
Lol Microsoft are trying too hard but Sony just push them back
08-25-2013, 11:08 AM #10
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Just to be clear, You can purchase a PlayStation 4 as well as a physical copy of Fifa 14 at full price for less than the price of an Xbox One.

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

Isaac Clarke

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo