11-21-2013, 07:00 PM #1
xGadgetz
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone else having trouble joining session from viewing a friend / players profile? When viewing a player profile, it will show "Now playing" and the option to join session. For me, it is COD Ghosts. When I attempt to join, even if the lobby isn't full, it always says unable to join session. I tested on recent players met instead of my friends just to make sure but can not join any sessions. Just wondering if it is it just this game, just me having this issue, or if anyone else experiencing this.
11-21-2013, 07:21 PM #2
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
try restarting your router and modem. sometimes this happens. and doing this will fix your problem most of the time.
11-21-2013, 07:32 PM #3
moinsher
Gym leader
Delete
Last edited by moinsher ; 12-27-2023 at 01:01 PM.
11-22-2013, 06:26 AM #4
xGadgetz
Save Point
Tried reseting the router but still didn't work. Took a couple pics if some people reading aren't understanding exactly. This is just a random person I met, but same applies when trying to join session with friends.

#1 You must login or register to view this content.
#2 You must login or register to view this content.
#3 You must login or register to view this content.

Every time. I swear lol. Anyone with a PS4 try joining their friends or a recently met player this way and let me know their outcome? Thanks! Smile
11-22-2013, 03:35 PM #5
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
try restarting your router and modem. sometimes this happens. and doing this will fix your problem most of the time.

I'm not sure what his router or internet at large has anything to do with a can't join error...
11-22-2013, 03:49 PM #6
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Justice View Post
I'm not sure what his router or internet at large has anything to do with a can't join error...

i been thru what hes talking about and after i do all that i can get in. comcast here sucks idk why but it only happens when me and a friend try to play cod games so we both restart the routers and modems and then it works just fine
11-22-2013, 05:47 PM #7
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
i been thru what hes talking about and after i do all that i can get in. comcast here sucks idk why but it only happens when me and a friend try to play cod games so we both restart the routers and modems and then it works just fine

I've done that for lagging connections on previous CODs.

I know on BO2 at times everyone in party was not in same version so reset was a fix.

However the issue he is talking about speaks of broken functionality. I will reset router and try though. I play other games so tyoically when I have issues in COD its game based not network.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo