01-04-2014, 12:01 AM #1
King Sosa
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hacker group DERP has once again resumed its DDoS attacks and has taken down a variety of new targets, including some really high-profile ones like the PlayStation Network, albeit for a limited time, and other Sony Online Entertainment multiplayer games, like PlanetSide 2 or DC Universe Online.

Right before the end of 2013, a brand new group of hackers appeared online, in the form of DERP, which started targeting a single popular gamer by taking down all his favorite online titles, including League of Legends, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, and much more.

Now, after a few days of inactivity, the group is back in action and started targeting PlanetSide 2. Unfortunately, the Sony-published online shooter shared servers with other titles like DC Universe Online, Free Realms, or Everquest. As such, these games were also taken down.

What's more, another collateral target soon emerged, as Sony's PlayStation Network also went offline, rather briefly, according to the Twitter account of the group.

As of yet, it's unclear just why DERP is perpetrating these attacks.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked King Sosa for this useful post:

GrandTheftAutoV
01-04-2014, 11:08 AM #11
webzy
Work hard get Better
Hacker's going to hack, script kid's going to script and It cracker's going to track.

A vicious circle indeed.
01-04-2014, 09:12 PM #12
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
Don't forget EA
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
They hijacked wallmart machines and crap. These people are real hackers right here.
Anyways, they need to take activi$ion down
01-05-2014, 04:03 AM #13
Ass Burgers
Are you high?
It's not really a NEW hacker group, but yea.
01-05-2014, 04:17 AM #14
Define, new.
01-05-2014, 11:51 PM #15
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
They hijacked wallmart machines and crap. These people are real hackers right here.
Anyways, they need to take activi$ion down

I agree activison needs it bad
01-07-2014, 10:47 PM #16
There group name doesn't sound very threatening

The following user thanked Mr.Positive for this useful post:

skaterboy16
01-28-2014, 03:50 AM #17
MR-_-305
Bounty hunter
hell they need to hit rockstar hahhahahah
01-28-2014, 09:09 AM #18
I'm all for hacking etc when there is a true cause for it, but there is absolutely no point if there is not a cause. If they are just bored, find a real hobby that doesn't ruin things for other people.
01-28-2014, 09:49 AM #19
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TehNeonFishy View Post
I'm all for hacking etc when there is a true cause for it, but there is absolutely no point if there is not a cause. If they are just bored, find a real hobby that doesn't ruin things for other people.

Hack psn to allow jailbreak to mod if it doesnt hurt people
Zombieland
Animals for gta online
Other fun modes like

Hide and seek
Knife only

Etc etc
Oh and no leaderboard stuff like
Zombies gox mode

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo