01-27-2014, 12:16 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Development Director Ken Schramm clarified that while interviewed by the Taiwanese media during a stage event at Taipei Game Show, as reported by You must login or register to view this content..

Schramm mentioned that Delsin Rowe will meet partners during the story (about whom he can’t yet share details), but inFamous: Second Son remains a single player game and there’s no multiplayer in the game’s design.

A few more interesting details were shared during the Q&A with the media:

The game has an open architecture, so players can do quests outside of the main story without time constraints. Despite that they still have to be careful, because by making choices between good and evil certain situations may be irremediably lost, and it won’t be possible to play them anymore.

While no new superpowers besides smoke and neon (that we already knew about) have been revealed, it was mentioned that superpowers will interact heavily with the environment, and the environment itself can somehow be considered a character of the story.

To ensure balance, Delsin won’t be able use different elements at the same time. There will be a meter, so the player won’t be able to just go all out without any restriction. Every different kind of power will also have the same general setup.

While I wouldn’t have personally minded the presence of multiplayer gameplay in inFAMOUS: Second Son, now those that feared the dilution of Sucker Punch’s resources away from single player will probably be able to rest at ease.
inFAMOUS: Second Son will hit the shelves worldwide on March 21st exclusively for PS4.

You must login or register to view this content.

----

No multiplayer, oh well, i wasn't really fussed on that tbh anyways, was you?

Id rather them build a good single player game, maybe something a little fresher than the last two and in order to get platinum i wish it was such a grindy thing which seems most games nowdays are.

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

01-27-2014, 08:29 PM #2
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
the game doesnt need mp anyway.
01-27-2014, 08:48 PM #3
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
As isaac said, the game doesn't need mp. Also I couldn't imagine a mp gamemode that would suit it or have much replay-ability.
01-27-2014, 09:10 PM #4
cod5cl
You talkin to me?
does anybody know if the ps3 headset when it will work on ps4??
01-27-2014, 09:57 PM #5
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by cod5cl View Post
does anybody know if the ps3 headset when it will work on ps4??

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo