09-27-2014, 05:47 PM #1
AgentJon
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Idk how to put that title lol but anyone's PS4 ever take forever to like load a game on the XMB, like, if you move over really fast on all your games, it'll try to load the pictures but sometimes it can't and it'll have that little loading circle thingy, has anyones ever taken for ever and have to re-start your ps4?
I've had, a couple of times, it's annoying. The PS4 sucks at multitasking IMO.

This is also right after I cleaned and rebuild my database on it lol.
10-14-2014, 03:38 PM #11
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Agentjon View Post
Idk how to put that title lol but anyone's PS4 ever take forever to like load a game on the XMB, like, if you move over really fast on all your games, it'll try to load the pictures but sometimes it can't and it'll have that little loading circle thingy, has anyones ever taken for ever and have to re-start your ps4?
I've had, a couple of times, it's annoying. The PS4 sucks at multitasking IMO.

This is also right after I cleaned and rebuild my database on it lol.

dw i get this every time i load my friends list and it fails to load the friends and leaves me with empty boxes, when i head back to the home screen its fucked and duplicates a tile across them all, sometimes in minutes it reset most cases i have to reset the console.
10-18-2014, 05:01 PM #12
AgentJon
Former Staff
Originally posted by xLew
dw i get this every time i load my friends list and it fails to load the friends and leaves me with empty boxes, when i head back to the home screen its fucked and duplicates a tile across them all, sometimes in minutes it reset most cases i have to reset the console.

Good to see I'm not alone in this.
Yeah if I turn off the console it'll beep a couple times, knowing that it fucked up.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo