06-16-2015, 05:31 AM #1
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.
For those who didn't watch E3 sony release some big news for users that play Call of duty!
Originally posted by another user
At tonight's pre-E3 press conference, Sony made yet another big splash by announcing itself "the new home of Call of Duty." The next entry of the franchise, Call of Duty Black Ops III, will have a beta exclusively for the PlayStation 4 in August, and map packs will arrive first on PlayStation. It sounds like the agreement will last longer than just the one game, with Andrew House saying the PlayStation-first DLC is "starting" here. There's a lengthy new trailer for the game too.

[video]https://youtu.be/GM2m9LG35N0[/video]

source :You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Vanz for this useful post:

Kronoaxis, WhyUMadKid
06-16-2015, 08:52 PM #11
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Zambie View Post
i wish for the same thing, but if you think about it zombies could always jump super high

It's cool that they've decided to go with Playstation this time

Yeah, they could always jump high.. but I mean frequently. Like they never super jumped when you were shooting them lol.
06-17-2015, 05:27 AM #12
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Hammys
Yeah, they could always jump high.. but I mean frequently. Like they never super jumped when you were shooting them lol.

yeah true, i only gave exo zombies a couple of tries got bored of it, maybe it had some good features that i don't know of but i doubt it
06-17-2015, 06:01 AM #13
Chris
Former Staff
yeah true, i only gave exo zombies a couple of tries got bored of it, maybe it had some good features that i don't know of but i doubt it

I couldn't stand Exo Zombies.. like at all.
06-17-2015, 06:05 AM #14
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
I couldn't stand Exo Zombies.. like at all.

same, couldn't stand exo's in mp either
06-17-2015, 06:22 AM #15
Chris
Former Staff
same, couldn't stand exo's in mp either

> Start Shooting
> Exo Jump and Dash around the corner
> Come back and kill you
06-17-2015, 06:37 AM #16
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
> Start Shooting
> Exo Jump and Dash around the corner
> Come back and kill you

+ the fact that everyone uses the asm1 and bal-27
06-17-2015, 05:45 PM #17
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
I was thinking the same thing, hopefully at least the zombies is old school without the boost jumping and shit. Should be a zombies mode called "Classical" with all the old school BO2,BO1,and W@W top voted zombies maps without the super jumping and shit.

Agreed, I'm thinking it will as imagine how many glitches will be around with the wall running. N the future zombies on AW was absolute garbage. Also by watching this video we can see that the maps terrain actually has texture rather then one solid color. Also a classical mp mode would be nice. I prefer dolphin diving rather then sliding even tho you can't shoot while diving.
06-17-2015, 08:47 PM #18
This has gone to total waste, a good amount of gamers won't even buy the franchise including me, the last CoD I bought was BO2 and it'll stay that way.
06-21-2015, 03:34 PM #19
when i first heard this news i just was like *lol* in my head

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo