07-16-2015, 07:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys so I bough digital game on eBay ' skyrim online ' for €30 once I signed into the account given there was about 10 new games on it such as ' the order, walking dead 1&2 , assassins creed unity, trials fusion, sniper elite 3, wolfenstein.' I downloaded them all and set account account as primary. Will never sign into the account Again !so even if the owner of the account does change the ownership it will not affect me! So Yeah saved a good bit of money!!

The following 2 users groaned at MyBlueUnknown for this awful post:

diiRty_StaChE, Egoford
07-17-2015, 07:10 AM #11
Originally posted by IcyDose View Post
You don't lose the games even if he (the owner) deactivates it...just don't sign back in and you're fine Smile.
It would suck if it was a stolen CC and that can get the account and PSN banned.

dude he can deactivate with computer its easy after 6 months i tried it why my friends account he also never signed in
07-17-2015, 07:11 AM #12
Originally posted by bejayem View Post
you wont lose the games at all if you never sign into the account again, its a glitch & i do it all the time.... you will lose the games only if you sign in to the account or back up your systems data via the Back Up & Restore option

there is no glitch tho
07-17-2015, 07:12 AM #13
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
But you won't kno if he is eligible to deactivate in a few weeks or in 6 months. If he changes his password then deactivates then you can use them after he deactivates as long as you don't delete or try to sign into the acc

this is wrong dude
07-17-2015, 07:12 AM #14
Originally posted by MyBlueUnknown View Post
I don't think so because if I never sign into that account again how is the deactivation message Suppose come up?

u wont get a message tho, he can deactivate ya after 6 months this sellers are not stuiped dont think so Winky Winky
07-17-2015, 08:36 AM #15
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kaw110 View Post
this is wrong dude

Then how do I game share with 2 of my friends?
07-17-2015, 08:57 AM #16
マated
Do a barrel roll!
YOU CANT DEACTIVATE ANY SYSTEM VIA INTERNET ANYMORE!! THATS A FACT!! You will keep this games until the owner decides to contact Sony and tells them his story. They CAN deactivate your system

The following user thanked マated for this useful post:

zhuk2009
07-17-2015, 09:18 AM #17
Originally posted by ated View Post
YOU CANT DEACTIVATE ANY SYSTEM VIA INTERNET ANYMORE!! THATS A FACT!! You will keep this games until the owner decides to contact Sony and tells them his story. They CAN deactivate your system

I beg to differ.

Go here - You must login or register to view this content..

How do I find out how many devices are activated on my account?

Sign in to the Account Management website with your PSN℠ details and check the Devices tab. Select a type of device to find out whether it is activated for Game, PlayStation Music or Video.
07-17-2015, 12:04 PM #18
Originally posted by Kaw110 View Post
there is no glitch tho

You sure there is no glitch? The seller said once I don't sign in again the games will work forever
07-17-2015, 12:36 PM #19
Manlol
Little One
i have done it too... and i got ps4 banned (CID) for one Month, because he called sony and then they have banned me......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo