07-16-2015, 07:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys so I bough digital game on eBay ' skyrim online ' for €30 once I signed into the account given there was about 10 new games on it such as ' the order, walking dead 1&2 , assassins creed unity, trials fusion, sniper elite 3, wolfenstein.' I downloaded them all and set account account as primary. Will never sign into the account Again !so even if the owner of the account does change the ownership it will not affect me! So Yeah saved a good bit of money!!

The following 2 users groaned at MyBlueUnknown for this awful post:

diiRty_StaChE, Egoford
07-17-2015, 01:41 PM #20
Originally posted by Manlol View Post
i have done it too... and i got ps4 banned (CID) for one Month, because he called sony and then they have banned me......

Even tho you got banned did you get to keep the games?

The following user thanked MyBlueUnknown for this useful post:

Manlol
07-17-2015, 02:55 PM #21
if the account gets banned then the games will be locked, but trust me, other than that, even if the owner deactivates the account you can still use the games as long as you dont sign into the account to finalize the deavtivation of your system. sure the account would be deactivated and can be reactivated on other systems, but you wont be locked out because the account would need to be signed in for it to get the request to lock the games

check this out: You must login or register to view this content. i can confirm it works on the ps4 as well, i have been doing it since i got one
Last edited by bejayem ; 07-17-2015 at 02:58 PM.
07-17-2015, 06:17 PM #22
Manlol
Little One
Originally posted by MyBlueUnknown View Post
Even tho you got banned did you get to keep the games?

no, because they deactivated my ps4 (i set the account as primary)
07-17-2015, 09:05 PM #23
diiRty_StaChE
Gettin Ripped, Playin Games!
Originally posted by MyBlueUnknown View Post
Hello guys so I bough digital game on eBay ' skyrim online ' for €30 once I signed into the account given there was about 10 new games on it such as ' the order, walking dead 1&2 , assassins creed unity, trials fusion, sniper elite 3, wolfenstein.' I downloaded them all and set account account as primary. Will never sign into the account Again !so even if the owner of the account does change the ownership it will not affect me! So Yeah saved a good bit of money!!

So basically your a scumbag who has scammed someone out of their possibly hard earned game collection.
07-17-2015, 09:58 PM #24
Originally posted by diiRty
So basically your a scumbag who has scammed someone out of their possibly hard earned game collection.

All I did is download the game, I did not change password or anything, the user still has full access to his account. So go Fu*k yourself because I didn't know that when I bought the game the account could be robbed of someone else.
07-18-2015, 07:07 PM #25
Hola
Big Daddy
This is ban-able and can get you & you're console permanently banned. Don't want that to happen to you PS4 right? :P
10-18-2015, 10:28 AM #26
Still Got the games and no ban Smile
10-18-2015, 10:29 AM #27
Originally posted by anton1453 View Post
This is ban-able and can get you & you're console permanently banned. Don't want that to happen to you PS4 right? :P

Games work perfect and still no ban Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo