07-21-2015, 08:29 PM #1
iFruit
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So today I was scoping the web for a playstation 4

Noticed there was one for 110 pound with no controllers or games.

So I thought that's a pretty fair price as I would need to supply the extras .. So I email the guy (gumtree) and provide him with my phone number. He rings me off a unknown number and explains he is only a teenager and using his family's house phone so I believe him. Anyway he asks me to meet him in our local town centre (shopping mall) so I do meet him outside Argos lol the seller was the age of 13 so I didn't want to scare him to much I question him about the playstation asking if it has any faults or any thing I need to know . He promises me its all good and needs the money to buy a new phone so I hand the cash over . Go to cex and buy a new controller and destiny , drive home and plug it all in, it all turned on all fine so I start getting a bit excited get my gaming mode on. I go to sign in and BAM this console is banned error code ws-3733-4

Does anyone know how I can get this resolved

I have no way of contact with the seller , no numbers no names

I've searched online and apparently it's not the normal ban code so I'm not sure what to think.

Any advice. I'm 110 ($200) down and have a offline ps4 :( also spend 45 pound on the controller and 18 on destiny
11-14-2015, 10:21 PM #20
PSNServices
Are you high?
or He is a Secret 1337 Elite Hax0r
11-15-2015, 04:18 PM #21
LostSoulSiskel
Devil's never cry.
BadassSaltSaltSalt:lyin::lyin::lyin::lyin::lyin:
11-20-2015, 08:34 AM #22
Buying a PS4 from a underage kid??
I guess if you tell the police you're the one who will have to explain...
But, honestly, I fell sorry for you... No one deserves to spend that amount in a faulty sistem..
11-20-2015, 07:31 PM #23
Swearing , Mouthing off about someones mum it continues tbh lol herd it all psn lol suprised he didnt tel a Moderator to f his mum = result ban lol
12-03-2015, 04:48 AM #24
Nezzie
Keeper
what a dick move. I'd be upset.
12-05-2015, 08:58 PM #25
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Lol , how the f you trusted a 13 years old kid that sells a much underpriced PS4 and talks to you over a private number ? LMAO
12-05-2015, 09:04 PM #26
LostSoulSiskel
Devil's never cry.
This sounds like the situation someone else had one here awhile back, Someone selling them a banned console. That's fucked man
12-05-2015, 09:28 PM #27
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by LostSoulSiskel View Post
This sounds like the situation someone else had one here awhile back, Someone selling them a banned console. That's fucked man

This is called gullible , everytime I buy a console I test it at sellers home or at my home , and when I sell one I do the same . This guy is saying that he did the transaction with the kid in a shopping centre parking lot , what if that PS4 was totally broken or what if that was just a PS4 case with potatoes in it ? Some people are so gullible , no wonder why they get scammed by 13 years old kids .
12-05-2015, 09:32 PM #28
LostSoulSiskel
Devil's never cry.
I do the same thing, i go to the seller's house and test it before anything. But still

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo