01-31-2016, 09:51 PM #1
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been playing through the Uncharted collection and it has made me so excited for Uncharted 4.

Just wondering is anyone else hyped up for it?
02-05-2016, 09:40 AM #11
Originally posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
Yeah, realistically they should have just waited for the next two movies. I'll get it anyway, love the Lego Star Wars games Smile

I'll play any Lego game except Jurassic World or the LotR games. I played Jurassic on PS3, and was as bored for it as I was the movie. Wish Disney would release Force Unleashed 3 Sal
02-05-2016, 09:55 AM #12
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
I'll play any Lego game except Jurassic World or the LotR games. I played Jurassic on PS3, and was as bored for it as I was the movie. Wish Disney would release Force Unleashed 3 Sal

I played The Lego Movie: The Videogame.. i thought it was such a disappointment :( I like LOTR and never played the Jurassic World version. As of now the only version i truly hated was the Lego movie
02-05-2016, 10:48 AM #13
Originally posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
I played The Lego Movie: The Videogame.. i thought it was such a disappointment :( I like LOTR and never played the Jurassic World version. As of now the only version i truly hated was the Lego movie

My Lego Movie is unopened, as I haven't had time to start it Sal Never saw the movie ._.
02-05-2016, 10:53 AM #14
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
My Lego Movie is unopened, as I haven't had time to start it Sal Never saw the movie ._.

I bought it on sale. I enjoyed the movie and thought it was good. Game...not so much
02-05-2016, 04:40 PM #15
Im stoked for the new Uncharted 4! I have never played any game series that has made me so excited for sequels as Uncharted has. I played all three games on ps3 once again recently but I don't see what the difference of owning it on PS4 has on owning it on PS3?
02-05-2016, 07:50 PM #16
Originally posted by OrangeKrush View Post
Im stoked for the new Uncharted 4! I have never played any game series that has made me so excited for sequels as Uncharted has. I played all three games on ps3 once again recently but I don't see what the difference of owning it on PS4 has on owning it on PS3?

PS4 version of the trilogy has no multiplayer (Happy Frosty -- I hated having to play multiplayer on games just for trophies, hence why I'm reluctant to get Last of Us Remastered.), improved graphics, but still, all the same glitches. It came with Uncharted 4 beta for only one week in December. Sal
02-27-2016, 07:59 AM #17
it should be pretty good.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo