07-25-2016, 01:42 PM #1
alvinmp
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With GTA VI not to be released for some considerable time what would the fans of the franchise really want to see implemented in the game, would you like a lead female character, what about it supporting VR! *Even the reintroduction of some characters from previous versions of GTA, Are we all on the same page regarding what we wish for in the next title?

The following 2 users say thank you to alvinmp for this useful post:

MadMadison, PawnModz
08-15-2016, 12:37 AM #20
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by m3chatech View Post
I love your idea. Hopefully they make something close to what you suggested��

yeah that would be awesome but it would take a while to get this feature in the game maybe they will eventually had features like that in an update after a year or so like they did with the heist in GTA V but that would surprise me,my opinion is that they will go for more things to do in singleplayer, bigger map, interact with people,the story. and also make online better, oh well, we'll see when it comes out , all those opinions with only few ideas from all of them will be in the game
08-15-2016, 11:33 PM #21
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
create your own player.

The following user thanked Isaac Clarke for this useful post:

alvinmp
08-16-2016, 02:29 AM #22
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Isaac
create your own player.

As you said make our own player would be nice but what if we could have the option to talk to the other characters in story modeTrue story
Last edited by The Dreamer ; 08-16-2016 at 02:43 AM.
09-05-2016, 09:45 AM #23
TrophyJunkie
Do a barrel roll!
I wish it will be in Vice City again.
But this time Rockstar need to create a Bigger Vice City. The big Map in GTA 5 was what i mostly liked. So GTA6 needs to be awesome large. And i hope for a longer Main Story. I was a bit dissapointed about finish GTA 5 Main Story in 30 Hours.
09-08-2016, 01:21 AM #24
Originally posted by alvinmp View Post
With GTA VI not to be released for some considerable time what would the fans of the franchise really want to see implemented in the game, would you like a lead female character, what about it supporting VR! *Even the reintroduction of some characters from previous versions of GTA, Are we all on the same page regarding what we wish for in the next title?

No. Not at all.
09-16-2016, 06:08 AM #25
Being able to insure cars in single player would be cool
09-18-2016, 01:35 PM #26
Alt
Banned
I wanna see something completely different.

GTA (for me at last) is getting boring and boring. Its the same shit over and over again.
09-22-2016, 11:22 AM #27
alvinmp
Little One
Originally posted by Alt View Post
I wanna see something completely different.

GTA (for me at last) is getting boring and boring. Its the same shit over and over again.

What would you suggest R* do too improve the game or at least what you would like changed/added?
12-15-2016, 05:40 AM #28
I would like for it to be based in london or some place like that Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo