11-17-2016, 04:40 PM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Realized I put CFW Trophy/Platinum Hunters in the thread title... Totally off. Meant OFW. Smile

(I posted this in PS4 General as opposed to You must login or register to view this content., seeing as that's more of a hub for sharing gamesaves.)

To all of you Playstation 4 (3, Vita, etc.) users out there who make it their responsibility to achieve as many platinum trophies as possible, or even just as many trophies as possible:

What are your methods?
Why do you do it?
How do you decide a game is worthy of absolute completion?

I'm just curious as to see why and how people do it.

When I was getting trophies, difficulty was a huge variable in my decision as to whether or not I wanted to go for 100% or Platinum. If it took too much effort, it wasn't worth the stress for a trophy. I was more of a casual trophy/platinum hunter.
Last edited by TheBigRod ; 11-20-2016 at 07:18 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to TheBigRod for this useful post:

xLew--
12-04-2016, 03:21 PM #20
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by 907 View Post
Hey Lew! Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what's up. Haven't seen you in forever! (My most known username was TheBigRod.)

I agree with you 100% on that ... Trophy hunting gives you the opportunity to get the most out of the game that you've purchased as well as giving you a feeling of accomplishment (that shows!)

As far as the grinding trophies, I can totally feel you on that. There are a few on Final Fantasy XV right now that will take some time but hopefully they'll be done before I complete the game. Super stoked!

yeah i remember you Winky Winky ive got that game to start aswell not looked at the trophy itll be my deciding factor if i wanna actually start it yet or not xD
12-06-2016, 07:56 AM #21
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by xLew
yeah i remember you Winky Winky ive got that game to start aswell not looked at the trophy itll be my deciding factor if i wanna actually start it yet or not xD

Just got the platinum for it... Give it a go. ~50-60 hours to 100%. Nothing too difficult. I reaaaaally enjoyed it. Happy
12-06-2016, 05:35 PM #22
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by 907 View Post
Just got the platinum for it... Give it a go. ~50-60 hours to 100%. Nothing too difficult. I reaaaaally enjoyed it. Happy

may have to

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo