03-27-2018, 07:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Profile of accused Scammer: You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU, i have been dealing with warhawk since 13th of june 2017 and i have gotten an extremely poor service from him, he never completes the deals he promised to do and moans and bitches about the deals all the time and even gos as far as to threat me saying he wont do it if i don't send him more money for a new deal even thought the current deal is ongoing and incomplete and even after making a deal he will message me and say i have decided not to do these games for you and ill do the ones i want lol, like i have met many ass holes on ngu believe me but i believe this 1 takes the cake, i bought bfbc1 of him in october 5th 2017 and he said he will have it done by january 2018 we are close to april now and guess what nothing, also during the battlefield bad company deal i was discussing a future deal with him where i wanted pes 14 eu and jp version, then a few weeks ago he messages me saying if i dont pay him for pes he wont sync bfbc1 he threatens me on top of that after i pay him i ask him can u sync now ? he says its not done yet lol anyways all screenshots of transactions and payments below, also a while ago i mean a few years ago i did a few trades with him all went well accept for the last one where he did 2 games for me and he couldn't sync it for me because i dissapeared from the ngu scene a very long time and he was still butt hurt about it i apologized and even came to a agreement with him during the deal we made in june of 2017, he was suppose to do the pes 16 win streak trophy for me and hot shots tennis training trophy which he took months and couldn't do either in the end he says for the last bullshit where i left him hanging with 2 games he wants to be given something for that so we came to an agreement and that was sorted but still not event he fact he couldn't do it the other fact is i bought him the copy of pes 16 and he said it didnt work and i bought him another copy of pes 16 on ps4 and he didn't even get the refund for it and send the money back my way so that's total 95 dollars 20 plus 75 i payed for the deal, in the end i ended up paying a another really amazing trophy hunter on ngu to do the pes 16 win streak trophy for me and ended up doing hotshots tennis myself, just thought i bring it up incase he comes in here raging and storming about that incident.

this was payed to him for the pes 16 winstreak and hotshots tennis deal which he failed at and ended up doing xmen arcade streets of rage 2 and xmen origins plus what he wanted form the past
You must login or register to view this content.
75 dollars

this was payed to him for bfbc1 100% 150 dollars

the discussed bfbc1 deal:

the pes 14 eu and jp deal 110 dollars total

some of the bullshit he said to me/threats etc

So to break it down he owes me bfbc1 Terminator, megamind, froggers, Pes 14 eu, Pes 14 jp, virtua fighter 5, virtua fighter 2 and fighting vipers

though i already have megamind and froggers done from another so either exchange them for something else or refund

either i get a full refund of 260 dollars or my job completed within 3 weeks, or i will be using other methods to get my money back as my money is guaranteed and protected no matter what the outcome so i decided to take the correct route first by informing ngu of this mans poor service and his shitty personality and attitude and what seems like a scam as i been waiting for months and months and months and then i gave him till Sunday and its Tuesday now,, thanks.
Last edited by uzumaki1989 ; 03-27-2018 at 08:57 PM.
03-28-2018, 07:48 PM #11
Originally posted by Warhawk
Well, after sitting back i come to a conclusion.

If this guy want im willing to cooperate with him to solve the dispute. I can do both Pes's but about bad company its impossible to do it. Why i accepted? I was having a bad moment and thought that i could do it to forget it.

Edit - I can do killzone 2 or far cry 2 because its duable with 2 ps3's.

well i mainly made the deal with him considering that he would do battlefield bad company for me and because i was so happy i thought to myself i would buy alot of other games of him but i simply want nothing from him now just my refund as im going to use that money to pay another for battlefield so there is nothing he can do for me my main priority is battlefield i want nothing else and i dont want him to do battlefield for me anymore i already found another who can do it, so yeah just a refund please thanks.

Honestly i should claim the other 75 back too as u saying i scammed u was total bullshit and u know it you would have to have done something for me and in return i do nothing for u to get scammed like u just did to me now, our situation was neutral u did nothing for me i did nothing for u, go look up what scam means, but its whatever to reduce your anus pains keep the 75 just refund me the 150 for battlefield and 110 for both pes deals and we good.

Finally i already done killzone i banged out killzone 2 online boost for 3 weeks non stop with my 5 ps3s i simply want nothing from you, thanks.
Last edited by uzumaki1989 ; 03-28-2018 at 07:52 PM.
03-28-2018, 08:50 PM #12
Originally posted by uzumaki1989 View Post
well i mainly made the deal with him considering that he would do battlefield bad company for me and because i was so happy i thought to myself i would buy alot of other games of him but i simply want nothing from him now just my refund as im going to use that money to pay another for battlefield so there is nothing he can do for me my main priority is battlefield i want nothing else and i dont want him to do battlefield for me anymore i already found another who can do it, so yeah just a refund please thanks.

Honestly i should claim the other 75 back too as u saying i scammed u was total bullshit and u know it you would have to have done something for me and in return i do nothing for u to get scammed like u just did to me now, our situation was neutral u did nothing for me i did nothing for u, go look up what scam means, but its whatever to reduce your anus pains keep the 75 just refund me the 150 for battlefield and 110 for both pes deals and we good.

Finally i already done killzone i banged out killzone 2 online boost for 3 weeks non stop with my 5 ps3s i simply want nothing from you, thanks.

Yes i did your 2 platinums and synced them and you just vanished leaving me hanged. I also dont use saves in my costumers games ony if he asks for it, dont be a liar.

The problem is i dont have that ammount to refund you as i dont have a credit card/bank account associated with my paypal account. I pay with pp balance.
03-28-2018, 08:53 PM #13
Yes i did your 2 platinums and synced them and you just vanished leaving me hanged. I also dont use saves in my costumers games ony if he asks for it, dont be a liar.

The problem is i dont have that ammount to refund you as i dont have a credit card/bank account associated with my paypal account. I pay with pp balance.

LOL you didnt sync shit, your memory is fucked i even have a log of you on ps chat saying you left me hanging with 2 unsynced plats stop trying to sound like you know everything you know nothing your memory is fucked, again with the bullshit i have proof of you saying you will use saves in bfbc and terminator and as far as you saying you dont have that amount thats not my problem go rob a zionist or something and get the money how u get it isnt my problem, you should have thought about that before you pulled this kids stunt, you should have thought about your reputation, your shop, all your work here, what will people think seeing you in this state ? how much business will you loose ? your 41 years old and this is how you react ?, the more you talk shit and try to act like a hardass the more i will reveal your true nature with proof so stop talking out your ass and refund me, thanks.
Last edited by uzumaki1989 ; 03-28-2018 at 08:57 PM.
03-29-2018, 12:18 AM #14
LOL you didnt sync shit, your memory is fucked i even have a log of you on ps chat saying you left me hanging with 2 unsynced plats stop trying to sound like you know everything you know nothing your memory is fucked, again with the bullshit i have proof of you saying you will use saves in bfbc and terminator and as far as you saying you dont have that amount thats not my problem go rob a zionist or something and get the money how u get it isnt my problem, you should have thought about that before you pulled this kids stunt, you should have thought about your reputation, your shop, all your work here, what will people think seeing you in this state ? how much business will you loose ? your 41 years old and this is how you react ?, the more you talk shit and try to act like a hardass the more i will reveal your true nature with proof so stop talking out your ass and refund me, thanks.

I said that i would use saves in terminator not in bfbc, your brain got burned you chicken sh1t? Camon go get proof. And i might not have proof about those 2 synced platinums but i know that you got banned for scamming people. Other users might remember your username "BigbossxSEB" . And youve scammed a lot you jacka$$. I dont care about my reputation, my refferrals speaks for itself. You need to get born again just to have half of my rep. I have more than 100 unique trades with costumers way before cfw and xploder, all of them satisfied. And you show up asking freebies? I do not do free shit and all of them arent begging for a free platinum. Also, i have a real life outside trophies i can earn my own money.
03-29-2018, 12:19 AM #15
I said that i would use saves in terminator not in bfbc, your brain got burned you chicken sh1t? Camon go get proof. And i might not have proof about those 2 synced platinums but i know that you got banned for scamming people. Other users might remember your username "BigbossxSEB" . And youve scammed a lot you jacka$$. I dont care about my reputation, my refferrals speaks for itself. You need to get born again just to have half of my rep. I have more than 100 unique trades with costumers way before cfw and xploder, all of them satisfied. And you show up asking freebies? I do not do free shit and all of them arent begging for a free platinum. Also, i have a real life outside trophies i can earn my own money.

You Stupid shit i was never called bigbossxseb on ngu, your confusing me with another, i have always been uzumaki1989, i have never scammed anyone in my life, i remember doing a deal with u where u approached me for a few games that i did for u and u did a few for me then when we got to the final part of the deal where u wanted battlefield 3 i left the scene for a while, and the games you did for me you didnt sync and neither did i, get your facts straight you old dusty hag, in the end what you did is pathetic, a person with a reputation like yourself should never do something like that and if you have such an abundance of orders/deals why the hell dont you have a mere 260 dollars ? i need to get on your level ? i make a grand+ a week selling games how much do you make ? I own a Successful Restaurant in real life that i bought after saving all my money throughout my life im 28 now and my restaurant profits me 4-5 Grand a day, you have a life ? what kind of life do you have that unables you to have a unlinked bank account to your paypal ? and not having 260 dollars ? is your virtual life also your real life ? LOL, i got nothing but satisfied customers, not 1 complaint, you been on ngu longer than me since the Jurassic ages so its only normal you have more rep and referrals, i don't go around posting on other peoples forums and making new friends and ask them to rep me, only my customers do and i dont even ask them they do it out of free will.
If you don't do freebies fuckin say so before getting payed you fuckin agreed to the freebies then take the money then say no freebies you ass munch, you suck ass as a seller, you have your rep and thats well and good but believe me this incident now will effect you a ton of people are watching this, and how the fuck do you not have a bank account or debit card ? where the fuck you from ? a jungle in africa ? living with baboons and hogs ? thats why that day you said your old and smelly ? LOL go make a bank account and link it to your paypal lol a 41 year old not having a bank account thats like not having a penis go grow 1 bitch.
Now go cry about the past with your baboon friends and meanwhile sort out my refund i literally have nothing left to say to you
Last edited by uzumaki1989 ; 03-29-2018 at 03:17 PM.
03-29-2018, 03:58 AM #16
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
You Stupid shit i was never called bigbossxseb on ngu, your confusing me with another, i have always been uzumaki1989, i have never scammed anyone in my life, i remember doing a deal with u where u approached me for a few games that i did for u and u did a few for me then when we got to the final part of the deal where u wanted battlefield 3 i left the scene for a while, and the games you did for me you didnt sync and neither did i, get your facts straight you old dusty hag, in the end what you did is pathetic, a person with a reputation like yourself should never do something like that and if you have such an abundance of orders/deals why the hell dont you have a mere 260 dollars ? i need to get on your level ? i make a grand+ a week selling games how much do you make ? I own a Successful Restaurant in real life that i bought after saving all my money throughout my life im 28 now and my restaurant profits me 4-5 Grand a day, you have a life ? what kind of life do you have that unables you to have a unlinked bank account to your paypal ? and not having 260 dollars ? is your virtual life also your real life ? LOL, i got nothing but satisfied customers, not 1 complaint, you been on ngu longer than me since the Jurassic ages so its only normal you have more rep and referrals, i don't go around posting on other peoples forums and making new friends and ask them to rep me, only my customers do and i dont even ask them they do it out of free will.
If you do freebies fuckin say so before getting payed you fuckin agreed to the freebies then take the money then say no freebies you ass munch, you suck ass as a seller, you have your rep and thats well and good but believe me this incident now will effect you a ton of people are watching this, and how the fuck do you not have a bank account or debit card ? where the fuck you from ? a jungle in africa ? living with baboons and hogs ? thats why that day you said your old and smelly ? LOL go make a bank account and link it to your paypal lol a 41 year old not having a bank account thats like not having a penis go grow 1 bitch.
Now go cry about the past with your baboon friends and meanwhile sort out my refund i literally have nothing left to say to you

Both of you please stop this flaming that will not solve anything were trying to find a solution here not to roast each other
03-29-2018, 03:27 PM #17
more proof,

him not being able to do the tennis game in almost 6 months and proof of me doing what i originaly payed him to do in (cough cough 2 hours)

oh and what was that about asking customers first or unless customers request using saves.... i beleive neither happened here ^^

and see the beautiful lies of his progression in bfbc1 :P

IF i have missed anything out please do let me know ^^
03-29-2018, 08:44 PM #18
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Both of you please stop this flaming that will not solve anything were trying to find a solution here not to roast each other

Ok, i can stop. Like i said before im willing to cooperate with this guy but he keeps insulting and i cant resist , sry it wont happen again. I didnt read his last post ...
03-29-2018, 10:46 PM #19
Ok, i can stop. Like i said before im willing to cooperate with this guy but he keeps insulting and i cant resist , sry it wont happen again. I didnt read his last post ...

So anyways just a refund please thanks, ^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo