04-05-2010, 05:29 AM #1
MNAZAL
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: February 2010 - Present
What Happened?: I prestiged him, then he didn't pay up on his part of the deal.

Have you contacted the scammer? Yup.
If yes, What did they say? It's all in the proof. #6

*I do know it is my fault, but he fully says he scammed me so for that something should be done. :P And there's no proof for him not paying but in the end he says he scammed me..
Last edited by MNAZAL ; 04-05-2010 at 05:41 AM.
04-05-2010, 09:21 AM #2
Cpt.S
Banned
I've left him a visitor message to give you your 5games of headshots.
(Todays date: 5th of April 2010)
(Todays Time (uk) 10.20am)

He has till the 6th of april to pay you, Please reply back if he does/does not give you the headshots.

He will be banned if he does not.

He has also been added to the untrustworthy list, He will NEVER trade on NextGenUpdate again !
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Cpt.S ; 04-05-2010 at 09:23 AM.
04-05-2010, 09:23 AM #3
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
24 hours for him to reply then it's ban time.
04-05-2010, 09:25 AM #4
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by MNAZAL View Post
Scammer NGU Name: You must login or register to view this content.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: February 2010 - Present
What Happened?: I prestiged him, then he didn't pay up on his part of the deal.

Have you contacted the scammer? Yup.
If yes, What did they say? It's all in the proof. #6

*I do know it is my fault, but he fully says he scammed me so for that something should be done. :P And there's no proof for him not paying but in the end he says he scammed me..

With the proof you have provided he did scam you, Its not your fault you just have to be away of these bum hole scammers !
Read what i put below and that will fully inform you.

The following user thanked Cpt.S for this useful post:

-Garf-
04-05-2010, 04:07 PM #5
MNAZAL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
With the proof you have provided he did scam you, Its not your fault you just have to be away of these bum hole scammers !
Read what i put below and that will fully inform you.

Oh okay thanks. Happy

And one question, how does one get added to the TRUSTWORTHY list?
I'm on Cpt.S' You must login or register to view this content. on the PS3 Prestige Hacking Forum.
04-05-2010, 06:26 PM #6
Cpt.S
Banned
Oh okay thanks. Happy

And one question, how does one get added to the TRUSTWORTHY list?
I'm on Cpt.S' You must login or register to view this content. on the PS3 Prestige Hacking Forum.

You need to do about 3 good transactions, With the looks of that you have.
04-05-2010, 08:34 PM #7
MNAZAL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
You need to do about 3 good transactions, With the looks of that you have.

Oh cool. So I read the thread on how to get added to the list [dunno, I want to be recognized a lot..lol] and it says I need a Level 3 to nominate me. Do I still need to do that?

And if I do get nominated by someone, I also wanna be on top, and I read that for Green Level 1, I need 20 Successful Trades. I have that but I only have like 15-17 users post on my thread their thanks, and there's many users who have thanked me more than once. Would that still count towards Level 1?

And all my questions are based on my first question pretty much. xD
Sorry, like I said above, I want to be recognized and the best way is to be on POSITIVE TRUSTWORTHY LISTS! lol
04-05-2010, 08:42 PM #8
Cpt.S
Banned
Oh cool. So I read the thread on how to get added to the list [dunno, I want to be recognized a lot..lol] and it says I need a Level 3 to nominate me. Do I still need to do that?

And if I do get nominated by someone, I also wanna be on top, and I read that for Green Level 1, I need 20 Successful Trades. I have that but I only have like 15-17 users post on my thread their thanks, and there's many users who have thanked me more than once. Would that still count towards Level 1?

And all my questions are based on my first question pretty much. xD
Sorry, like I said above, I want to be recognized and the best way is to be on POSITIVE TRUSTWORTHY LISTS! lol

Just go here, Look at the stickies they is everything you need to know Winky Winky
You must login or register to view this content.
04-06-2010, 09:19 AM #9
Cpt.S
Banned
Well.. 24 hour's have gone by with no response.

User banned
Ticket closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo