04-11-2010, 12:57 PM #1
de69
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was selling the account " i69696969696969".
This account was # 22 on accuracy cod4.
He said he was trustworthy, he also said he had a middle man so I could trust him, I sent him the account first, and asked him to donate me just 10000 vbux for it, but he didn't, he just took it and blocked me on ps.

I know he has been banned a while ago, so why don't you moderators ban him now then??

Btw the account is now like # 50 on accuracy because he fked it up, this loser used to be banned forever !
04-13-2010, 05:15 PM #11
secret121994
Gym leader
try these:
1.i presume u have a phone use that camera and take a pic of the psn message which says he refused if u dont have that either
2.STICH UP whats his user on NGU and ur psn i might try and say his name to him when hes on ur account and if he replies i can prove u have been scammed
3.just ring sony uk and say u used to live in jap. but moved to england then they should accept u as an english call

rep and donate if i helped
04-13-2010, 06:03 PM #12
de69
Banned
Originally posted by secret121994 View Post
try these:
1.i presume u have a phone use that camera and take a pic of the psn message which says he refused if u dont have that either
2.STICH UP whats his user on NGU and ur psn i might try and say his name to him when hes on ur account and if he replies i can prove u have been scammed
3.just ring sony uk and say u used to live in jap. but moved to england then they should accept u as an english call

rep and donate if i helped

Can't be arsed to do that, btw if no one believes me I don't give a shit.

I just hope this ****ing ****ing ****ing scammer will be banned, once.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

* Sorry for those words *
04-14-2010, 02:08 AM #13
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Cannot be proven.

Sorry, Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo