04-15-2010, 02:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Agreed To Sell Him My Account. He Said he would giive me 1000 headshots. He makes lame excuses saying "My PS3 Broke" or "Headshots Are Boring, ill give you something else!" I hope this can get resolved.

PROOF IS RIGHT HERE You must login or register to view this content.
He clearly told iAmPro- "ill do the cod4 thing on friday. he said that on april, 16. He told me his ps3 broke...... How could he help iAmPro- if his ps3 broke?????
Last edited by -McLovin- ; 04-15-2010 at 03:37 PM.
04-16-2010, 11:42 PM #20
Originally posted by TZz View Post
i paid 300k vbux plus i earned alot oh things on it and im not just gonna sell it then that would have been a waste oh time

No no no and No.. You may have earned things but he was the one who built the account from scratch. He didn't ask for vbux, he asked for 1000 headshots and in my understanding you did not give him the headshots, just vbux that he did not request. So you have no right "selling" the account You have not yet paid off for more than you have already "paid"(although like I said, not paid because you didn't put in any effort in giving him headshots). So bottom line is, you cannot sell something you haven't bought, it's like stealing a shotgun(example) from a store, then putting an artificial red dot on it and expecting them to pay for it when you didn't deserve it in the first place.

So basically, give him his account back or give him the 1000 headshots if he still wants that deal, or go at a great loss because of your foolish actions!
Last edited by M3RKtemp ; 04-16-2010 at 11:45 PM.
04-16-2010, 11:44 PM #21
Originally posted by AgentM3RK View Post
No no no and No.. You may have earned things but he was the one who built the account from scratch. He didn't ask for vbux, he asked for 1000 headshots and in my understanding you did not give me the headshots, just vbux that he did not request. So you have no right "selling" the account You have not yet paid off for more than you have already "paid"(although like I said, not paid because you didn't put in any effort in giving him headshots). So bottom line is, you cannot sell something you haven't bought, it's like stealing a shotgun(example) from a store, then putting an artificial red dot on it and expecting them to pay for it when you didn't deserve it in the first place.

So basically, give him his account back or give him the 1000 headshots if he still wants that deal, or go at a great loss because of your foolish actions!

I just really want my account back. The mods on this site are helping at all
04-16-2010, 11:45 PM #22
Originally posted by AgentM3RK View Post
No no no and No.. You may have earned things but he was the one who built the account from scratch. He didn't ask for vbux, he asked for 1000 headshots and in my understanding you did not give me the headshots, just vbux that he did not request. So you have no right "selling" the account You have not yet paid off for more than you have already "paid"(although like I said, not paid because you didn't put in any effort in giving him headshots). So bottom line is, you cannot sell something you haven't bought, it's like stealing a shotgun(example) from a store, then putting an artificial red dot on it and expecting them to pay for it when you didn't deserve it in the first place.

\

he asked for vbux and headshots dont be posting in our dispute we are resolving the preoblem you are making it worse plus that an infraction for posting is disputes that isnt your
04-17-2010, 12:34 AM #23
Originally posted by TZz View Post
no
i was going to but i didnt want to loses all camos

Ok I see where this is going, give him his account back, I will give you 48 hours to give him his details, if he does not tell me he got his account back, or you cannot provide proof that you gave him his account back I will infract you severely for your actions, especially since you publicly bribed him.

Problem has been resloved Smile, closed.

The following user thanked HSx9 for this useful post:

oXMoOINzT3IRxx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo