04-15-2010, 02:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Agreed To Sell Him My Account. He Said he would giive me 1000 headshots. He makes lame excuses saying "My PS3 Broke" or "Headshots Are Boring, ill give you something else!" I hope this can get resolved.

PROOF IS RIGHT HERE You must login or register to view this content.
He clearly told iAmPro- "ill do the cod4 thing on friday. he said that on april, 16. He told me his ps3 broke...... How could he help iAmPro- if his ps3 broke?????
Last edited by -McLovin- ; 04-15-2010 at 03:37 PM.
04-15-2010, 02:28 AM #2
Originally posted by iiDrOpSHoTZz
I Agreed To Sell Him My Account. He Said he would giive me 1000 headshots. He makes lame excuses saying "My PS3 Broke" or "Headshots Are Boring, ill give you something else!" I hope this can get resolved.

dude my ps3 got the ylod

i donated you 100k vbux just now for the inconvience
wow

thas gay that you step to this level just because my ps3 got ylod
and i sold it on ebay as is from 150 dollars im going to buy new one this weekend so if you want headshot you can have the ****ing heashots even thought the ****ing h=account is bad on the ****ing leaderboards which you lied about them in your post
04-15-2010, 02:34 AM #3
Originally posted by TZz View Post
dude my ps3 got the ylod

i donated you 100k vbux just now for the inconvience
wow

thas gay that you step to this level just because my ps3 got ylod
and i sold it on ebay as is from 150 dollars im going to buy new one this weekend so if you want headshot you can have the ****ing heashots even thought the ****ing h=account is bad on the ****ing leaderboards which you lied about them in your post

I did not lie about the stats. if i did lie, u would have told me. lol so u are lying!
04-15-2010, 02:37 AM #4
I did not lie about the stats. if i did lie, u would have told me. lol so u are lying!

im not lieing about anything. My PS3 did get the ylod

i donated you another 100k vbux so can you chill about this

so yeah when i get my new ps3 ill give you 500 hs since i just gave you 100k vbux
04-15-2010, 06:11 AM #5
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
im not lieing about anything. My PS3 did get the ylod

i donated you another 100k vbux so can you chill about this

so yeah when i get my new ps3 ill give you 500 hs since i just gave you 100k vbux

If the deal was 1000 headshots then you must give him 1000 headshots.

If the 1000 headshots can not be achieved then give him the account back.

The following user thanked -Garf- for this useful post:

-McLovin-
04-15-2010, 01:19 PM #6
Originally posted by Garf
If the deal was 1000 headshots then you must give him 1000 headshots.

If the 1000 headshots can not be achieved then give him the account back.

Garf, What If He Does Not Want To Give Me Anything?
04-15-2010, 02:38 PM #7
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Garf, What If He Does Not Want To Give Me Anything?

I will wait for a reply before taking any action.
04-16-2010, 12:05 AM #8
I Agreed To Sell Him My Account. He Said he would giive me 1000 headshots. He makes lame excuses saying "My PS3 Broke" or "Headshots Are Boring, ill give you something else!" I hope this can get resolved.

PROOF IS RIGHT HERE You must login or register to view this content.
He clearly told iAmPro- "ill do the cod4 thing on friday. he said that on april, 16. He told me his ps3 broke...... How could he help iAmPro- if his ps3 broke?????

wtf tomorrow is friday duh im doing the cod4 hack for him tomorrow

damn i just got my new ps3 in the mail today

damn ill give you all my vbux i cant do headshots til tomorrow so ill donate more vbux to you
04-16-2010, 12:32 AM #9
wtf tomorrow is friday duh im doing the cod4 hack for him tomorrow

damn i just got my new ps3 in the mail today

damn ill give you all my vbux i cant do headshots til tomorrow so ill donate more vbux to you

all i want is my account back
04-16-2010, 07:44 PM #10
Originally posted by Jordank5 View Post
Its true his Ps3 did crash. Things happen stop QQing. Youll get your shit. Plus he would be giving you an acc, 2 prestiges higher, along with other things. if anything you should buy it back if you want it.

I have been asking for my headshots for 1 month!!! first he said that he wants to rank up..... i said okay, give me headshots tomorrow...... then i told him to give me headshots......... he said no, headshots are boring...... how would u feel if someone did this to you?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo