04-20-2010, 03:39 PM #1
Chill
Chad Warden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In the recent post about selling 2.5 mil vbux IAmPro Straight up offered my dlc to him for specifly The Ballad Of Gay Tony
He also got the mappacks from me and the info for my account didnt work
04-21-2010, 06:13 AM #11
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Right I have looked on his thread where he is selling the DLC. I have told him that I want to see the account that has the DLC on it. If it is not called mattspike then he is OK but if it is or he doesnt give me the account details then he is gone. Go through the normal procedure of recovering your account.

I have also removed him from the trustworty list until this is sorted.
Last edited by -Garf- ; 04-21-2010 at 06:32 AM.
04-21-2010, 07:00 AM #12
Originally posted by bigdicjohnson View Post
he said the password was the old password and it doesent work and now look at his thread asking for the 20 pound card he offers fallout dlc, waw map packs, ballad of gay tony those are all mine

all these dlc's are not your fking crybaby its all mine ur ballad is us probably and mine is eu!!!!!!!
04-21-2010, 08:45 AM #13
Aule
{([<Milk>])}
Originally posted by Garf
Right I have looked on his thread where he is selling the DLC. I have told him that I want to see the account that has the DLC on it. If it is not called mattspike then he is OK but if it is or he doesnt give me the account details then he is gone. Go through the normal procedure of recovering your account.

I have also removed him from the trustworty list until this is sorted.

PERSONAL EMAIL REMOVED BY GARF

That's the account email he gave me when I donated vbux for fallout3 broken steel dlc. I can ss the pm he sent me, once I have access to a comp, posting from ps3.
Last edited by Aule ; 04-21-2010 at 09:05 AM.
04-21-2010, 09:00 AM #14
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Aule View Post
PERSONAL EMAIL AND PASSWORD REMOVED BY GARF

That's the account email he gave me when I donated vbux for fallout3 broken steel dlc. I can ss the pm he sent me, once I have access to a comp, posting from ps3.

m8? Are you stupid? Why didnt you just PM the details? Dont ever post personal info on this forum.
04-21-2010, 09:03 AM #15
Aule
{([<Milk>])}
Originally posted by Garf
m8? Are you stupid? Why didnt you just PM the details? Dont ever post personal info on this forum.

Nonono it was just email...replace the xx with 99. I DID NOT post the password.

The following user thanked Aule for this useful post:

-Garf-
04-21-2010, 09:33 AM #16
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
YepSmile ApologiesSmile So IamPro sold you DLC using this e-mail and a password. And the email is mattspike which is the same as the accuser is saying.

So I just need a screenshot of your pms to and from Iampro then I will act.

EDIT

Right I have a good screen shot. Bigdickjohnson what was the e-mail of your account? If it matches up with what I have then Iampro is done.
04-22-2010, 04:05 PM #17
Chill
Chad Warden
its is [email][email protected][/email]
or [email][email protected][/email] i cant remember
04-23-2010, 08:39 AM #18
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Iampro the evidence is stacking up against you, please explain this

You must login or register to view this content.

The bit that is blanked out is the password. This is not photoshopped evidence either. I have been on another users account and screen shotted this myself.
04-25-2010, 02:43 PM #19
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
iampro has admitted this in a PM.

Punishment.

7 DAY BAN

REMOVAL FROM THE TRUSTWORTHY LISTS

REFERAL THREAD DELETED

ALL TRADES DISCOUNTED AND CLEAN SLATE ON RETURN

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo