04-20-2010, 03:39 PM #1
Chill
Chad Warden
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In the recent post about selling 2.5 mil vbux IAmPro Straight up offered my dlc to him for specifly The Ballad Of Gay Tony
He also got the mappacks from me and the info for my account didnt work
04-20-2010, 11:16 PM #2
Meow
Former Staff
Really, I thought IAmPro- was trustworthy,

Originally posted by BigDicJohnson View Post
He also got the mappacks from me and the info for my account didnt work

As you say there the info to your account didn't work.

Did he steal it?

Please make that clear for others to understand.

Sorry for posting in your dispute.
Last edited by Meow ; 04-20-2010 at 11:19 PM.
04-21-2010, 02:51 AM #3
Chill
Chad Warden
Originally posted by Meow View Post
Really, I thought IAmPro- was trustworthy,

As you say there the info to your account didn't work.

Did he steal it?

Please make that clear for others to understand.

Sorry for posting in your dispute.

He said the password was the old password and it doesent work and now look at his thread asking for the 20 pound card he offers FALLOUT DLC, WAW MAP PACKS, BALLAD OF GAY TONY those are all mine
04-21-2010, 02:54 AM #4
I'm still not sure I understand the problem =o
04-21-2010, 02:56 AM #5
Kinetic
The Truth
I think that the problem is that BigDicJohnson let iAmPro gameshare with his PS3 account, and now iAmPro is trying to sell the DLC and other items that BigDicJohnson has on his PS3 account to other users.
04-21-2010, 02:57 AM #6
Yeah, makes sense. iAmPro- got scammed by zElement so maybe he's just taking it out on others?
04-21-2010, 04:51 AM #7
Aule
{([<Milk>])}
I bought the dlc content from iampro...this is your account? Wtf?

edit, he changed the info.
Last edited by Aule ; 04-21-2010 at 05:28 AM.
04-21-2010, 05:06 AM #8
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
You'll need to post links to a previous thread of you selling the content from your account to Iampro; picture proof might help
Originally posted by Aule View Post
I bought the dlc content from iampro...this is your account? Wtf?

What was account name? If it originally belongs to him, then there is indeed a problem.

Still, I want to hear Iampro's side of the story as it could be a whole misunderstanding without direct proof.
04-21-2010, 05:22 AM #9
Aule
{([<Milk>])}
Look proof.

You must login or register to view this content.
04-21-2010, 05:28 AM #10
Kinetic
The Truth
hmm, not trying to interfere with anything here but, it does LOOK like iAmPro- is selling Gameshares on someone else's account. I could be wrong, but I am stating what has been posted, and am sorry if I have caused any moderators to be upset.

You must login or register to view this content. - there is BigDicJohnson selling Gameshares from his account and iAmPro- says he will DL within 24 hours...

and then You must login or register to view this content. -there is iAmPro selling TBoGT. It doesnt really make sense to me, at least, why he would want to Gameshare it off of someone else if he already has it, which his other thread states.
Last edited by Kinetic ; 04-21-2010 at 05:36 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo