04-27-2010, 12:58 AM #1
S e t h
STONED [ON] OFF
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name:EnVy_Shotz
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: MORE PROOF You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Bought it yesterday, but today

How did you purchase: Vbuxs

How much?:1.2milion

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? Psn Account

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- That he didn't do it when he had to of.

Other comments:
Ok, he stole an account from this kid. then sold it to me. I was playing fine on the account all day but then the kid called sony and got his account back and i gave envy 1.2 mill and my only account i had. i don't need the vbuxs i just want my account back. Waste of my time and money. Want more proof cause i got plenty
Last edited by S e t h ; 04-28-2010 at 04:05 AM.
04-28-2010, 04:13 AM #11
i-KiLL
Banned
wat bot guy garf
04-28-2010, 05:54 AM #12
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Ad
Scammer NGU Name:EnVy_Shotz
Scammer NGU Profile URL:You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: MORE PROOF You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Bought it yesterday, but today

How did you purchase: Vbuxs

How much?:1.2milion

Did you;
- Buy?
- Sell?
- Trade? Psn Account

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- That he didn't do it when he had to of.

Other comments:
Ok, he stole an account from this kid. then sold it to me. I was playing fine on the account all day but then the kid called sony and got his account back and i gave envy 1.2 mill and my only account i had. i don't need the vbuxs i just want my account back. Waste of my time and money. Want more proof cause i got plenty

Just waiting on this kid to post some proof. You said "i don't need the vbuxs i just want my account back." Well he has given you your account back.

The v-bucks I will try and sort something out.

Regarding the kid posting pictures for proof, well he has already said that it didnt happen on NGU so no action will be taken about that. The pictures are to help your caseSmile

Obviously if these pictures shoe Envy Shots smamming this account that he sold to you then he has lied to me and action will be taken accordingly.

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

For get this post im getting rid of flood
04-28-2010, 05:54 AM #13
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Seth you have your account back and Envy has refunded half the v-bucks as a good will gesture.

No scamming has taken place, this is just a misunderstanding.

This is the end of it, just be careful in the future everyone about waht account you are buying/selling in Auctions.

Closed.
Last edited by -Garf- ; 04-28-2010 at 06:31 AM.

The following user thanked -Garf- for this useful post:

S e t h

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo