05-04-2010, 03:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Don't care about template I've had this proof saved for over 3 weeks when I was supposedly supposed to receive my god damn easycap in April.
===============================================

Sick of this bullshit, been waiting 3 weeks for my supposed easycap which he's been lying about. First he said 3-7 days in March, then April 1st, then April 9th, STILL NOT HERE? He claims he shipped it and showed me a picture but he can easily shop it, look at this that I made to prove to him he can just edit my name on another shipment of his:

You must login or register to view this content.

So then I tell him to give me my 2.45m vbux back and he says it's only 1m:

So then, I posted on Hoffy's refs saying "This guy is trustworthy, sold me an easycap, I'll post how it goes when I get it", SO THEN I realize a few days ago that my post has been removed, why? So Hoffy can possibly cover up?
You must login or register to view this content. - an admin can go check the moderation moves on that thread.

Now that I talked to NP Carling, he hasn't received his either.

So I talked to a woman on Amazon and gave the order number of mine, she found it and the date says April 1-9 it should 99% be here, I asked her where it is and she wouldn't give me details without Hoffy's name or billing address, so I guess he could've shipped it out, but it isn't here and that's what matters.

Apparently from older PM's he said NP Carling recieved his after 3 day of shipping because he lives in the US.

NOW I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING, I paid him in headshots for him to purchase FAST SHIPPING, look at what the proof he provided me with shows:

I edited the part where it shows standard shipping and also took out our names.

THIS MONTH:
I pm him, says it's April 30th when it's May 1st in NEW YORK? We have the same god damn time. PM him again, no response 2 days. The first time he claimed he spelled my province wrong, now he says he's got another one supposed to be here 3 days ago.

I was supposed to wait for Garf to come back on Tuesday to talk to him but it's 30 minutes til' midnight so I might aswell post it.

Mods I've told my situation to:
NP Carling
Sert
Garf
05-04-2010, 03:43 AM #2
S e t h
STONED [ON] OFF
well looks like a mod needs to take control of this
05-04-2010, 03:54 AM #3
What i see is a bunch of edited images... You have proven that you can edit images, So how do we know you aren't the one lying? I'm not saying that's the case just so you know, I'm just saying... Maybe he did send it, and something happened during the shipping. Maybe you should call UPS/FEDEX/MAIL COMPANY that was used and say, WTF is going on with my package i was suppose to have received this at X date. Or maybe talk to Hoffy about doing the same... Don't just jump to conclusions. You've been going at it with this for weeks and fighting in the shoutbox and more... Maybe you should just get REAL PROOF or leave it alone until you have some...
05-04-2010, 03:57 AM #4
The proof is all there, I ****ing called them and they charged me $8 for a 2 minute phone call, something doesn't get mixed up TWICE for a month, CARLING DIDN'T EVEN GET HIS EITHER!
05-04-2010, 04:02 AM #5
No need to bitch at me, I just made a few suggestions, and stated that you proved that you can edit images pretty well... Therefore for all we know, you EDITED the truth out...

I said nothing rude or disrespectful, I didn't blame either person. I just gave proof that you could both be wrong or that just one of you could be... Grow up a little and report it to the proper ADMINS!!! Don't make threads and such causing more drama on the site.
05-04-2010, 04:05 AM #6
Kinetic
The Truth
Originally posted by KDawg08 View Post
No need to bitch at me, I just made a few suggestions, and stated that you proved that you can edit images pretty well... Therefore for all we know, you EDITED the truth out...

I said nothing rude or disrespectful, I didn't blame either person. I just gave proof that you could both be wrong or that just one of you could be... Grow up a little and report it to the proper ADMINS!!! Don't make threads and such causing more drama on the site.

Sorry to jump in here, but isnt this the section to report scamming? so why would he NOT post something in here about being scammed?
05-04-2010, 04:17 AM #7
He's reporting something without full proof... The only proof he is showing is that he and anyone else with graphics skill can edit screenies...

This story sounds really twisted is all i'm saying...
Last edited by KDawg08 ; 05-04-2010 at 04:22 AM.
05-04-2010, 04:21 AM #8
Kinetic
The Truth
Originally posted by KDawg08 View Post
He's reporting something without full proof... The only proof he is showing is that he and anyone else with graphics skill can edit screenies...

He said carling didn't get his, but From what i heard, Carling received his Dazzle, correct me if i'm wrong, that's just what i heard in the SB

I hear ya, im just saying....
05-04-2010, 04:24 AM #9
This story just sounds too twisted to me... There is missing pieces in this puzzle and something sounds fishy throughout it... I only say that from MY POV(Point Of View). Why would carling receive his, but this guy not receive the one he was suppose to get. Then have a second one sent to him supposedly?
05-04-2010, 04:34 AM #10
-Lazy-
i gave him 14 dollars to make me unlimited sigs and he didn't reply back when i told him to make me 1...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo