05-09-2010, 11:09 PM #1
iPrOnTo
Trustworthy Level: 3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well here's the story I was selling this account for $120 with about 90mil worth of stuff on it. Screamo tells me he is trusted by 3 mods and other players, i idiotly believed him. And he says to let him on it for about an hour b4 he buys at around i give him the details but he doesnt get on... I THOUGHT 12:45 AM yesterday he doesnt respond until today 5:55PM and sends me this msg You must login or register to view this content.

And here's the thread with all my pics of me having ALOT of money on this account You must login or register to view this content..

If you need me to take pics of the bank of how it now, I will.

EDIT: So I thought some good evidence would be going to varrock and seeing my history in the Grand Exchange, and here's what I see You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by iPrOnTo ; 05-09-2010 at 11:17 PM.
05-09-2010, 11:12 PM #2
Damn, I thought Screamo was good people.
05-09-2010, 11:23 PM #3
Screamo
R.I.P. NGU
Dude, why didn't you post the other PMs? You have no proof I did anything to your acc, why not? Because I didn't. Also, like I said in my PM I have been with my gf this whole weekend, I am trusted by most of the staff on this site, and has never scammed anyone, including you. I will post the PM you failed to post.
You must login or register to view this content.
(Cant access my second pm for some reason it isn't showing up, but I know alberto got it so ask him for a pic.)
You have no accurate proof of this so called "scam of rs money" so, this thread automatically fails without proof. Please stop accusing me of things I did not do to cover up your lie.
Last edited by Screamo ; 05-09-2010 at 11:25 PM.
05-09-2010, 11:23 PM #4
Screamo is not even a level 2 trustworthy person and in his sig it says he is level 1 extremely trustworthy. Lol! I dont even know why NGU allows sells that does not even have to do anything with NGU. I understand selling ps3/xbox accounts, consoles, or something within that range. Anyways you aint getting nothing in return except maybe getting screamo in the bumhole list and temporarily banned.

The following user thanked sotgun for this useful post:

iPrOnTo
05-09-2010, 11:26 PM #5
iPrOnTo
Trustworthy Level: 3
Originally posted by Screamo View Post
Dude, why didn't you post the other PMs? You have no proof I did anything to your acc, why not? Because I didn't. Also, like I said in my PM I have been with my gf this whole weekend, I am trusted by most of the staff on this site, and has never scammed anyone, including you. I will post the PM you failed to post.
You must login or register to view this content.

You have no accurate proof of this so called "scam of rs money" so, this thread automatically fails without proof. Please stop accusing me of things I did not do to cover up your lie.

I didn't post them because I made this and then i went to read my inbox, and if it's proof or not IDK. I'll leave it to the mods dont even bother quoting me or writing to me.
05-09-2010, 11:28 PM #6
Screamo
R.I.P. NGU
Originally posted by sotgun View Post
Screamo is not even a level 2 trustworthy person and in his sig it says he is level 1 extremely trustworthy. Lol! I dont even know why NGU allows sells that does not even have to do anything with NGU. I understand selling ps3/xbox accounts, consoles, or something within that range. Anyways you aint getting nothing in return except maybe getting screamo in the bumhole list and temporarily banned.

Umm, actually I am level one trustworthy, my last name was The Sickness, and NGU is not responsible for trades, he has no proof, and you aren't supposed to post in this thread so gtfo.
05-09-2010, 11:32 PM #7
I don't think I understand the situation completely. If you logged in to the account and it didn't have any of the stuff, so you say, why not just return the account?
05-09-2010, 11:35 PM #8
Screamo
R.I.P. NGU
Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
I don't think I understand the situation completely. If you logged in to the account and it didn't have any of the stuff, so you say, why not just return the account?

I didn't do anything to the acc, I logged on, saw nothing but junk, never moved the acc besides a few steps to the bank, and I got off and sent him the first pm you see in the thread, now I am getting accused of stealing the money or something I don't even know why hes reporting me? It is impossible to trade over the limit in runescape, so how would I give it to myself? This whole dispute makes no sense and has no evidence so it is going no where.
05-09-2010, 11:37 PM #9
Originally posted by Screamo View Post
Umm, actually I am level one trustworthy, my last name was The Sickness, and NGU is not responsible for trades, he has no proof, and you aren't supposed to post in this thread so gtfo.

Relax e-tough guy. I didn't know that as you can see i joined NGU this year. I doubt your old name used to be the sickness, but whatever. You show as level 3 trustworthy and now its gonna go lower lol.
05-09-2010, 11:38 PM #10
I dont think screamo scammed. I almost sold him an acc, i let him log on for an hour. He didnt do anything to it.

The following user thanked Tha_Beast94 for this useful post:

Screamo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo