05-24-2010, 12:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); oke i have been scammed of 5 euros . dont have proof of the 5euro becase i had to text message him the 5 euro :/ . but i have proof of him saying he scammed when he had the 5 euro. then he just blocked me on msn :O

You must login or register to view this content.

HIS NGU NAME IS: Whats Sign Out?

this is his thread

You must login or register to view this content.
05-24-2010, 05:50 PM #2
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
He has 24 hours to reply to this thread.

I do not want to see anyone post in this thread until the 24hrs are up please.
05-27-2010, 05:32 AM #3
OMG NO WAY MAN!

Garf im gonna tell u what happend and im begging for you to believe me.

Freddy wanted me to make him a intro then he would make me a youtube background, So i said yeah, But he wanted the intro 1st which put me off doing it because intros are alot of work and i really needed something quick for my youtube.

So i was thinking about it and finally said no.

I didnt scam him money, thats pathetic trying to get me in for this franky.

He said he would do this, my computer was banned for 2 days though so i couldnt PRNT it.
05-27-2010, 06:40 AM #4
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by Whats
OMG NO WAY MAN!

Garf im gonna tell u what happend and im begging for you to believe me.

Freddy wanted me to make him a intro then he would make me a youtube background, So i said yeah, But he wanted the intro 1st which put me off doing it because intros are alot of work and i really needed something quick for my youtube.

So i was thinking about it and finally said no.

I didnt scam him money, thats pathetic trying to get me in for this franky.

He said he would do this, my computer was banned for 2 days though so i couldnt PRNT it.

Did you refund him the cash? Do you have any private messages stored? Also explain the picture of you saying "Noob scammed" "You heard"
Last edited by -Garf- ; 05-27-2010 at 06:46 AM.
05-27-2010, 12:12 PM #5
Originally posted by Garf
Did you refund him the cash? Do you have any private messages stored? Also explain the picture of you saying "Noob scammed" "You heard"

Lol, My brother.

I DIDNT SCAM HIM MONEY.

I have a idea, Paypal proof please.

Lets see whos right now.
05-27-2010, 12:45 PM #6
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Lol, My brother.

I DIDNT SCAM HIM MONEY.

I have a idea, Paypal proof please.

Lets see whos right now.

So your BROTHER said "Scammed Noob"? I have never heard that 1 before:rolleyes: And he didnt send via pay pal as already stated it was a mobile thing, he texted you the Euros, then once you had the payment you said "Scammed Noob" and blocked him on MSN.

He has shown me proof that YOU said you scammed him, now it is down to you to disprove this proof.
05-27-2010, 01:12 PM #7
No.

He never paid.

I said he could either pay or make me a youtube background. He chose youtube background.

Garf mate you have to belive me.

i know hes a Premium but that doesnt make it any different if im right to say. I didnt do it because i found someone else.

If you chose to ban me. Youve failed.

And i will come back. I used to have a vbulletin site, trust me Smile i know.
05-27-2010, 07:09 PM #8
You did scam me !

im not here for a week im on vacation so i cant react on anymore comments on this one so you guys know.

anyway you did scam me . you scammed me of 5 euros of telefoon payment. why the hell wuld i post in here if you did not scam me :O
you are a low life.
Scamming people money they work hard for . then scamming it saying you wuld make me a intro. then i send you the 5 euro and then block me of msn and saying im scammed .
Garf i hope you take actions on this becase he realy did scam me .
anyway im off for a week so im not going to think about this kid scamming me :/
Hope you do whats right garf .
cya
05-28-2010, 07:03 AM #9
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by sfx.Franky View Post
You did scam me !

im not here for a week im on vacation so i cant react on anymore comments on this one so you guys know.

anyway you did scam me . you scammed me of 5 euros of telefoon payment. why the hell wuld i post in here if you did not scam me :O
you are a low life.
Scamming people money they work hard for . then scamming it saying you wuld make me a intro. then i send you the 5 euro and then block me of msn and saying im scammed .
Garf i hope you take actions on this becase he realy did scam me .
anyway im off for a week so im not going to think about this kid scamming me :/
Hope you do whats right garf .
cya

When you get back I want a picture of your telephone showing the text message to this payment thing.

This dispute is suspended for a week.
05-30-2010, 02:44 PM #10
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
No.

He never paid.

I said he could either pay or make me a youtube background. He chose youtube background.

Garf mate you have to belive me.

i know hes a Premium but that doesnt make it any different if im right to say. I didnt do it because i found someone else.

If you chose to ban me. Youve failed.

And i will come back. I used to have a vbulletin site, trust me Smile i know.

I told you to reply when you get back, you came on the site today and havent.

Your banned for 7 days.

And dont try and threaten me with your "im a gangster hackzor shit" because that stuff doesnt interest me.

Closed.

EDIT

SCRATCH THAT, IT IS NOW A PERMANENT BAN, YOU ARE THE USER CJSpro.

Bye Bye IP ban coming your way.
Last edited by -Garf- ; 05-30-2010 at 03:22 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo