06-01-2010, 08:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First off, As soon as I typed in the title, A similar thread showed up titled 'Tha_Beast94 Scammed Me' by Sora9449

Link can be found here:
You must login or register to view this content.

After reading It I noticed that he scammed him in a similar fashion to how he scammed me.

NGU name: Tha_Beast94
PSN: LegiitPhenom

Nearly a week back, I opened up a CoD4 Prestige shop thread.
Here's a link:

He added me on PSN, on his account LegiitPhenom. He didn't have a mic, So I still invited him to a chat, and I also created a text chat for him to easily message me if he had a question. So I explained everything to him, and we discussed the payment. He wanted his account to be 9th 55, All Gold, and a 500 Killstreak. I made a deal with him, (to prove I'm legit) I would get his account to 9th 55, I would get his Killstreak, and the golden Dragunov. Then after payment, I told him that I would get him the rest of the golden guns. He said that was a good, Except he said "oh can I have the gold AK-47 first? instead of the Dragunov? So being nice, I agreed. He gave me his account information, and added his LegiitPhenom account with his second PSN (so I could message him when I was done with the first part)

Here is picture proof of my half of the deal. The First half was completed by me on Tue, May 25, 2010 5:35 pm

So he thanked me, then said he would have the PSN card on Thrusday, or Friday at the latest. on Thursday, I asked him if he had the card yet. "No tomorrow I will have it". so on Friday, I ask him the same thing, where is the card? "oh my mom just went shopping so i'll have it in like 1 or 2 hours". So I wait. I get back on PSN and realize that he has deleted me. I send him another add, and a message saying that he should not back out of his end of the deal. to this day he has not responded to me on PSN or on NGU. (Which is what Sora9449 said that he was deleted and blocked by him on PSN also). He took advantage of me. I would like him to either pay what he owes me, and I can finish the other gold guns for him, or be punished accordingly on NGU for what he has done. I take NGU seriously, I take any transaction that I make seriously. If I put my time and effort into doing something, I expect what I asked for.

Here is what He accused me of:

Originally posted by another user

On the Mp scam thing,
im guessing he didnt tell you he changed my info,
that saturday, i told me in a PsN message i would pay him friday afternoon saturday morning cause a basketbakk torney,
so saturday he asked me for the card, i said my mom was getting it, i got off, came back on, info was changed,
but i got it back cause my email.
I didnt report cause i didnt pay him and i got acc back.

First of all, He NEVER said anything about any sort of basketball tournament he had. I actually asked him for the card on Friday, not Saturday. thats when he said "my mom is getting it". In no way did I ever change his information to his account. after I was done with the hack, I messaged his second account, Saying that I was finished. I signed off and then deleted his account from my PS3, until I got the card, then I would add it back to my PS3.

Two things regarding him claiming that I stole his account:

I have no reason to steal his account.
Secondly, I'm not sure if he is either lying about his information being changed, or if someone else that he gave his information to changed his e-mail or password. I certainly did not change it. But either way, I know for a fact that he is lying that he got his account back via e-mail. to recover a lost account, you MUST first need to know the birthdate on the account, and then you need to answer the verification question that you answered when you made the account. so he didn't get it back just by using "e-mail"

But look who got right back on NGU to see who will get him the other gold guns and update his CoD4 rank on NGU? If he claims that I stole his account (which I didn't) and he barley got it back, then why would he be so eager to give his account away again to get the rest of the gold guns?

Link to that thread: You must login or register to view this content.

Also, -Garf- first suggested that it wasn't possible to pay a $10 PSN card. But while we were in that chat, He originally wanted every gold gun except the LMG and Shotgun, but he said he would pay a $20 PSN card for all of them. So of course I agreed to that. so the original agreement before I hacked him was for a $20 PSN card. (And I have corrected my mistake in my thread).
Last edited by MATT23116 ; 06-01-2010 at 10:31 PM.
06-02-2010, 07:58 PM #11
Originally posted by Garf
mp32 Give him the rest of the Golden Guns. If he doesnt pay you straight after then I will ban him.

Beast, mp will do the rest of the guns for you, straight after you must pay him, ne excuses. STRAIGHT AFTER YOU PAY.

If you both agree then I want it done ASAP, reply with a simple yes then bang your heads together and get the deal completed please.

I will do that. I will take pictures of all of the golden guns. I don't agree with Garfs decision but I realize how it is fair. Anyway, I will get you the rest of the gold guns, but please realize you're not just paying the $20 for the hack, but now you are also paying it to keep your NGU account. I wish we didn't have to go through all of this, and I wish I was just a better judge of character and did more background research before dealing with you. anyways I accept that deal, do you?
06-02-2010, 08:00 PM #12
Also, I cant do anything if you have me blocked on PSN. So just man up and pay the money after I help you dude.
06-03-2010, 05:21 PM #13
Grodusk
Gym leader
Originally posted by mp32 View Post
Also, I cant do anything if you have me blocked on PSN. So just man up and pay the money after I help you dude.

so what happened?
06-03-2010, 07:59 PM #14
Originally posted by Grodusk View Post
so what happened?

look at the first page, not just my one response on the second page.

The following user thanked MATT23116 for this useful post:

Markie-
06-04-2010, 08:22 AM #15
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Beast has had more than enough time to reply but chooses to ignore instead.

He is banned, dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo